Who is your faveeeee music artist? (1 Viewer)

MJRey

HSC
favourite radiohead song? I know I'm gonna annoy some radiohead die-hards but I still think creep is their best, even though it's their most popular 😅
Hmmm that's tough because there are so many awesome ones. I'd probably go with Fake Plastic Trees, Optimistic, Man of War and Karma Police (and Creep is also epic)

HSC
favourite radiohead song? I know I'm gonna annoy some radiohead die-hards but I still think creep is their best, even though it's their most popular 😅
High and dry, fake plastic trees, karma police, jigsaw falling into place

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
Obviouslyyyy it's taylor swift
swifties rise!!! in preparation for TTPD tomorrow it will own the music industry. (okayyy I know it leaked fully but like still can we pretend since it officially releases tomorrow?)
"touch me while your bros play gta" "you smoke and ate seven bars of chocolate"
exquisite lyricism

elliott07

HSC
High and dry, fake plastic trees, karma police, jigsaw falling into place
"touch me while your bros play gta" "you smoke and ate seven bars of chocolate"
exquisite lyricism
I like some taylor swift and I honestly think its her worst album by far I think I only like 6 out of the 31 songs on it.

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
I like some taylor swift and I honestly think its her worst album by far I think I only like 6 out of the 31 songs on it.
i was just quoting the lyrics that get memed on reels i don't hate her or anything (the swifties are crazy though) (don't crucify me)
i had a look at the album and nah i aint gonna play a 2 hour album wtf
but yea anyways I have like two of her songs in my liked songs and they go hard asf so no hate to her

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Rack, Saske, Hawk, Mente Fuerte, Stormzy, Burna Boy, and it was The Weeknd but that is no longer.

liamkk112

HSC
eh i think midnights is worse bc she just played it safe and it was pretty boring for me, mostly stuck to pop trends and didn’t really do much else, a couple of decent songs but besides that was meh for me. at least the tortured poets department tried to do something bigger, there were just too many weird lyrics or wayyyy too slow songs, and when you’re making minimalistic songs like that all the small details matter so those small things rlly stuck out. but i found it more enjoyable that she tried to do something more “conceptual” rather than just stick to trends, and hopefully she comes back with a bit of a more refined version of that style that will hopefully end well

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
anyways can u recommend some tracks for each of them so i can check it out sometime thx
and similar to The Weeknd, Stormzy is no good. This guy also cancelled his Aus tour in 2020 (or postponed it indefinitely), then in 2022 says its back on then cancels it. Fuming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)