who iz ready 4 hsc? (1 Viewer)

mattyh.180sx

HSC
ayyyy yeah whos ready, has every1 studied? im so not lookin 4ward to dem, i keep gettin tha feelin dat im gonna fail.....

zeek

HSC
im okay for the AoS i guess... but so not ready for paper 2...

english scares me the most :(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm in a similar situation to zeek, but I'm ready for the Module III question in paper 2.

Good luck guys.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I don't think you will every feel ready nor want these exams to come. But we shall all be glad once they are over. Good Luck and stick with it!

MikiRei

HSC
Good luck to all of you and have faith in yourself. YOU CAN DO IT! This is the one and only bs thing that the government can make you do once and never again. Don't kill urself over it. Again, good luck to all of you!

gemrism

HSC
I hate creative writing
and i HATE module c! BURN IN HELL FRONTLINE!!!!

Monstar

HSC
kept having a dream i didnt have enough time to finish area of study... but it was weird. i walked outta the exam room then came back with 1:36 to go.. and they didn't even stop me

zedzed

HSC
im freaking out a bit but english paper 1 should be alright, as long as the questions aren't anything out of the ordinary. :eek: :bomb:

ane_st

HSC
I'm kinda ready... But you still have that feeling of being under prepared... But hey.. I know all my stuff for AOS so i should be fine..

sinist4

HSC
so now english paper 1 is onli a matter on hours away (-_-')... but im ready for Aos so its ok ... :), and i've memorised 2 of the 3 essays i need to do in paper 2 :D. but im shit @ eng ... so im not expecting to do extremely well.

GooD luCk GuYs

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
I've done fuck all work but anyway, fuck it, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Good luck all.

xxxx8888

HSC
tomorrow's exam is the one i'm least worried about. i'm not worried about modules either.

my preparation for the modules exam involves me memorising all 3 essays the night before like i did for my trials (and thinking of the ways i can transform my essays into different text types which should take 2 minutes) . . . so i can free up my weekend for a bit of business studies.

s2indie

HSC
I'm pretty prepared. Sorta. Not really.

At this point I just want it to be over. I'm tired of Journeys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)