who kept RUNNING OUT OF SPACE?! (1 Viewer)

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
did anyone else seriousy run out of space in their answers? I mean, sheesh, my writing was getting so small and cramped, they soooo need to provide more space, I didn't want to ask for more paper, so I kept going over the lines writing on the blank paper underneath. Haha, hope they can read it L

RaineeDays

HSC
lol i know what u mean! i was writing reali small.. n writing down the side of the page n ah! i was relieved when i got to the option tho.. no boundaries! :D

S

Shuter

What's with the duplicate threads, 2 of mine I made someone made another just a minute or two later, and there has already been one on this topic!

SelphieBoffin

HSC
Yeah, there didn't seem to be alot of space for some of the questions. For the question on b and t cells, I had only writeen about b cells and I'd filled up all the lines, so I had to write all over the place for the T cells

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
yeah I know! the B cell Q needed SOO much more space! Oh well, the markers will be needing magnifying glasses haha.. :D

Charon.

HSC
N/A
I always run out of space. My writing is big and my answers are long. Not to worry tho they have to mark everything u write not matter how much of a pain in the ass it is to read. Also many of the questions they dont give enough space and if u dont end up writing outside lines then u havent written enough. Or thats wat ive heard anyway.

Dokoism

i dont know if its statewide but my teacher placed an emphasis on using dot points for answers (point form) and using graphs and tables whereever you can, that way you dont run out of space

i know people who took and extra one and two writing booklets for the option though, damn freaks..

roseangel

Take the Money and Run
HSC
argh! yes! my answers go from one edge of the page to the other and right to the bottom. and i have ^ marks everywhere and arrows pointing to the margins. but i have huge writing. i was like "woohoo" when i got the option and could write as much as i wanted as largely (me fail english... meh) as i wanted.

anyway, my friend's mum is a bio teacher and her friend marks the HSC and she won't give any marks for anything past the lines. and knowing my luck she'll mark my school and i will FAIL because i really only get started on answering the question once i'm out of room :)

dogbacon

Osaka-ben
HSC
I was told at a Biology HSC lecture that markers ignore everything outside the lines.

wtf my bio teacher said as long as you have like "PLEASE TURN OVER" you can continue your answer outside the line whatever...what the hell is this crap about not marking shit outside the lines?!

kow_dude

HSC
The more you write, the more chance of contradicting yourself. The markers prefer to read short and concise answers.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
You can actuallly use extra writing booklets for any section. Called up the advice line. used up 2 more pages of writing booklet on enzyme prac question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)