• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who likes Probability?? (1 Viewer)

christoffpow

HSC
Probability equips students with the necessary skills required for those wishing to pursue a successful career in the area of professional gambling or similar.
Indeed. And if we ever come across a big bag of marbles in the future, and for some reason we need to pick out the blue ones, but not the red ones, and determine the probability of doing so, then this topic is pretty significant. Like seriously think about it.

FUCKING JOKES

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Indeed. And if we ever come across a big bag of marbles in the future, and for some reason we need to pick out the blue ones, but not the red ones, and determine the probability of doing so, then this topic is pretty significant. Like seriously think about it.

FUCKING JOKES
Lol, always the marbles.

Had my Maths trial today......... No marble questions! Instead it was about Soccer! Mixing it up aren't they?

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
oh well. Memorising formulas in Probability doesn't work- you actually have to interpret the question. that is why Probability is assessed in the hsc.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
oh well. Memorising formulas in Probability doesn't work- you actually have to interpret the question. that is why Probability is assessed in the hsc.
There are formulae? lol

I know there is one in the Ext. 1 course on Perms and Combs, but I don't even think it's useable since all the situations are different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)