Who only does Ext 1 to do Ext 2? (1 Viewer)

Would you do Ext 1 if you didn't have to?

• Yes

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters

passion89

HSC
pungemo said:
I have to agree with passion89, extension 1 english can get pretty complicated, and at times boring, but overall I think it's a good course. Shame my english ability seems to have disappeared this year :(

Doesn't that suck?? Mine comes and goes...:(

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
passion89 said:
Mine comes and goes...
Yeah, I find I'm really good at it when it's two o'clock in the morning and I've just finished a brilliant essay. Yet the brilliance seems to have dissappeared by the time I get my marks back.

:p

JuliaT

HSC
i dislike ext 1 most of the time, but that's also because my teacher is a super hard-arse and seriously puts the pressure on, which makes me stress out and dislike it intensely (as well as the teacher, secretly though, because every one else seems to love her). ext 2, in theory, would be more enjoyable than ext 1 because i love writing and it seemed like a win-win situation because i get to write and it helps my UAI. unfortunately because of stupid ext 1 i haven't been able to give ext 2 the time it needs to be fun and good and stuff, so i'm running out of time and stressing out about that TOO (thanks heaps, teach). it would be cool if i could do ext 2 without ext 1, esp. since i would be less of a stress-ball and would be able to actually do ext 2 like it was supposed to be done.

so i would, in a dream world, probably consider doing ext2 without ext2, for enjoyment factor, but i know ext1 helps my UAI and i'm paranoid so i want as many units as possible without exploding so i can get as high a UAI as possible.

kimsquared

HSC
I love ext 1. Probably because we get to watch Mr. Darcy.. love it

fallen-angel

HSC
It varies....my teacher was so cool....she had to leave us half way thru the course :( but sometimes i hate it.

The big sleep ARGH so boring. I loved skull tho....

ADV ENG is the worst subject ever. 2 much info and it's all boring. the word journey wants to make me cry....i still an not sure i totaly get the concept of the imaginative journey..... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)