• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who recons Enrolement/re-enrolement/admin related stuff is just too CONFUSING? (1 Viewer)

Do u think enrolement/re-enrolement/admin related stuff is too confusing???

• F***ING YES

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No way, its so easy, im loving it

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Hi,

Every time I have an admin problem it drives me up the wall,
and talking to a SAU officer thats not helpful even frustrates you more.

i wish that they made something like the UTS admin bible and hand it for free to all the students. And this book should address every possible problem and its solution. Ahhhhh = )

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hate to rub it in, but it's always been piss easy for me. But maybe that's because so far everything's working the way it's supposed to for me.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
ur lucky!!!

I called SAu this morning and they said "they never came across my problem b4 and dont know wat to do.."
LOL

stephies

agree totally about the admin & bureaucracy
took me 5 hours to enrol yesterday - they said a max 3!
was b/c my course (integrated french program with b.bus) virtually no one has heard of and thus no one can help. i spent ages tramping across the city to the different buildings, standing in queues, filling in so many forms. in the end i found someone to help me but the whole process was so frustratingly slow :(

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I feel so lucky. It only took me 45 minutes to enrol! But that was probably because (for some reason) the design students can't allocate/pick times for their tutorials and workshops yet. I bet that cut down on my enrollment time. :D

Logistics

HSC
First year enrollment, had a small problem - major not showing up, but got it fixed up, everything was easy :)

vienl

Usyd pharming
HSC
i was a proxy for my friend whos doing B science in IT.......biscuit...anyway his enrollment took about 2.5 hours...probably the most confusing was the web enrollment; even though there was a display folder right next to the monitors as a step by step guide...it was just wacked...that whole process is so not-user-friendly....

Also today my friend whos gona go UNSW came in today with his timetable..and he said he simply chose his times whereas UTStudents have to choose timetables by order of preference...sit back and wait....

anyway apart from that..the whole 5 checkpoint enrollment process was fine : )

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
it was definetly confusing , but they do it on purpose to nulify your brain so you will be properly orientated into the pit of despair and human waste that is university.

Riewe

HSC
I quite like this online admin stuff. Maybe that is because i;m a quick learner, and quickly knew how it worked, and thus, it was very easy. Re-enrollment was a piece of cake, to use a cliche. Tick a box, click enrol, repeat, repeat, repeat. Took me no time at all, and thus loved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)