WHO SAW GUY 2day!! (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I went and saw Guy today in mount druit!
I arrived at 9 knowing he was comming @ 1 thinking i wasnt gonna have to line up straight away but i did i was in line 4 4 hrs (and annoying peeps pushed infront of me) but wen i got on stage my and my friends yelled we love u guy and he shook our hands...another friend got to kiss him (the green eyed monster emerges)

Wat did he say or do to u? did everyone get their CD signed=?

Brad

Hahaha You Waited 8 Hours To See Guy Sebastion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol Thats Thre Funniest Thing I"ve Ever Heard.... And You Are Obviously Old Enough To Know Better

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
hes clearly the one with no life...

Brad

melsc said:
and obviously u have no life or why wld u bother reply to my thread!
To make fun of you for being sucked in by the advertising that is so blatently aimed at 12 year old girls

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Ur quite welcome 2 ur opinion BUT Y POST IN MY THREAT TO DISS GUY OR TALK ABT SOMETHING U DONT CARE ABT I ASKED "WHO SAW GUY 2dai" NOT WHO WANTS TO BAG HIM

besides just bcoz he became famous coz of a tv show doesnt mean that he is not as credible as anyother singer at least he writes his own songs and doesnt need a studio to make his voice sound good!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
U r right i am old enough to know better and u know wat i DONT like Guy bcoz of Australian Idol i like his music and his songs... if i was 'sucked into advestising aimed at 12 year old girls' i wld b over him and into hiullary duff or some crap! bsides most of the ppl there were 30 y old women and people over 15! So if u have nothing better to do than make fun of me...well that says alot for ur intelligence and social schedule!

Brad

"besides just bcoz he became famous coz of a tv show doesnt mean that he is not as credible as anyother singer at least he writes his own songs and doesnt need a studio to make his voice sound good!"

HE SINGS OTHER PEOPLES SONGS yeah... and anyones voice can sound good after its run through pro tools a couple of million times

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
DUH HE ONLY SANG OTHER PEOPLES SONGS 4 IDOL

He wrote / co wrote a few songs on the first album and wrote his entire second albums MOST SINGERS DONT DO THAT THESE DAYS... I dont care if u dont like him but y critise me 4 liking him? I am free to like who ever i please irrespective to ur opinion and u have the right to like whoever u like so dont bother i dont care if u dont like him, u didnt need to reply and no one made u listen to his music!

Brad

Hahaha yeah, thom yorke and Frank Black and Davoy Havock and Josh Homme and Dave Grohl and The Mars Volta and the flaming lips and the polyphonic spree and all those fuckers dont write their own songs hey?????????????????//

Nooo... he didnt write that single did he???? irrespective, the only reason you know of him is due to the fact the a thousand 12 yr old girls texted.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Asquithian said:
oh jeepers...what makes him so special? There are a number of people our their that deserve more admiration that a glorified bible basher who won a kareoke competition!

Talk about top class channel 10 marketing :\
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Asquithian again.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Watever... i cant b bothered... i'll let u bask in the illusion that u r right and that u won... bcoz this is just childish and immature... so next time if u dun like the topic dont bother replying! Which single are u refering to anyway?
All i need is u - writen by him
i 4 u - co
something dont feel right - co
out with my baby - co with thike
new album - all writen/co written

i dont deny that those ppl write their own songs, but i do disagree that u think a 'stars' orgin or starting point establishes their credability....
also as i c u r a fan of alternative/ rock i can see it is impossible for u to apreciate a rnb/pop singer!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
OMG Guy is like totally devoid of any musical talent and Pearl Jam are
the best!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
haha i read up to mount druitt and I couldn't go any further.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Asquithian said:
oh jeepers...what makes him so special? There are a number of people our their that deserve more admiration that a glorified bible basher who won a kareoke competition!

Talk about top class channel 10 marketing :\
Um... if Guy wasn't discovered on Aus Idol, then he would've been discovered elsewhere cos he actually IS that talented. what the hell is wrong with being discovered through tv anyway ? it's just another outlet, it's hard to get a music contract [or whatever] these days.

jm1234567890 said:
i'm just wondering, what drives you to wait 4 hours to see him?
if you happen to be a gigantic fan of someone or something, i'm sure you'd do the same.

Brad said:
Actually i calculated it and it was 8!!
i think she meant she waited 4 hours altogether. and you should be more respectful of melsc's love for Guy.. fine if you don't like him, just keep it to yourself.

I've met Guy before melsc, so i didn't see him today ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)