Who should make the first move? (1 Viewer)

Who should make the first move?

• Male

Votes: 92 60.5%
  • Female

Votes: 60 39.5%

• Total voters

Evilo

HSC
fucken stupid thread, just kiss her already.

soa.paseka

HSC
:lol::lol::lol::lol::shy:"A 'GIRL' SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER ASK A BOY OUT IN FACT IT IS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE MALE'S ROLE TO PROPOSE TO US LADIES...THEREFORE LADIES ..NEVER ASK HIM OUT NO MATTER HOW 'MUCH' YOU LOVE HIM":lol::lol::lol::lol::shy:

Evilo

HSC
soa.paseka said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::shy:"A 'GIRL' SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER ASK A BOY OUT IN FACT IT IS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE MALE'S ROLE TO PROPOSE TO US LADIES...THEREFORE LADIES ..NEVER ASK HIM OUT NO MATTER HOW 'MUCH' YOU LOVE HIM":lol::lol::lol::lol::shy:[/SIZE]

another lady waiting to be swept off her feet by prince charming.you'll be waiting for a very very long time.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soa.paseka said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::shy:"A 'GIRL' SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER ASK A BOY OUT IN FACT IT IS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE MALE'S ROLE TO PROPOSE TO US LADIES...THEREFORE LADIES ..NEVER ASK HIM OUT NO MATTER HOW 'MUCH' YOU LOVE HIM":lol::lol::lol::lol::shy:
the goggles, they do nusink!

decypher

HSC
Given that the OP is male I'm guessing that he's hoping that a majority of people will reply that females should make the first move so he doesn't have to grow some balls and ask out the girl he's after.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
soa.paseka said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::shy:"A 'GIRL' WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE EQUAL TO A BOY IN FACT IT IS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE MALE WHO DOMINATES OVER US LADIES...THEREFORE LADIES ..NEVER ASK WHETHER YOU'RE EQUAL NO MATTER HOW 'MUCH' YOU THINK SO :lol::lol::lol::lol::shy:
edited for inner truth

GinoIs

HSC
decypher said:
Given that the OP is male I'm guessing that he's hoping that a majority of people will reply that females should make the first move so he doesn't have to grow some balls and ask out the girl he's after.
... Yea... Pretty much spot on.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I guess society just says that it's normal for a guy to do the asking, but if you're a girl and would seriously "never" ask a guy out that's pretty pathetic.

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
I guess society just says that it's normal for a guy to do the asking, but if you're a girl and would seriously "never" ask a guy out that's pretty pathetic.
What if the girl had a dick? That would be different huh?

unholyXromance

HSC
Either one can make the first move. It really depends who thinks they are ready first I guess.

sca

HSC
Both. If you like someone you should make a move, regardless of your sex.

You're not a lot more likely to get rejected now than next week when they haven't made a move either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)