who thinks Cate Blanchett is fucking gorgeous? (1 Viewer)

deusamait

HSC
cate blanchett was a total bitch to me when i met her, she is one of the reasons i decided not to go to drama school.
:eek:

What did she do? This is the first time I hear something like that about her.

It's a pitty she wasn't nice, because she's so gorgeous and talented!

omnipotent

HSC
She is beautiful. Her face is flawless, it's ageless.
ageless? she looks like she's 60...
I personally can't stand her at all and there are alot of gorgeous actresses out there, but blanchett is just not one of them

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^It's funny you bumped this thread again. An acquaintance who sits on some committee (I think it's for the Sydney Theatre Company?) invited me to a play on next Tues, with the chance to meet Blanchett and Upton. Unfortunately I don't think I'll go--I'm staring down a total of 6 hours of travelling by train the next day.

six demon bag

HSC
^^It's funny you bumped this thread again. An acquaintance who sits on some committee (I think it's for the Sydney Theatre Company?) invited me to a play on next Tues, with the chance to meet Blanchett and Upton. Unfortunately I don't think I'll go--I'm staring down a total of 6 hours of travelling by train the next day.
I'm going to that :)
So much happy!

six demon bag

HSC
i dunno, she was gorgeous in person, but didn't seem that incredibly charming. she said like two words, haha.
I was so pleased be her - by both her and Andrew actually! I was expecting them to be done up all nicely and for it to be much more formal then it was but she came in late fixing her hair/shirt/flashing her stomach tattoo with no make up on - and still managed to look stunning! It was so refreshing to see how not vain she was - she seemed like a freakin hippy! haha. It was wonderful - I'm a better person for having been near her haha.

ptrgrgry

HSC
ageless? she looks like she's 60...
I personally can't stand her at all and there are alot of gorgeous actresses out there, but blanchett is just not one of them
I would strongly disagree. She definitely possesses a timeless quality in her face... and I think celebrities are generally quite ugly. It's a serious case of overgrooming of which we are told to percieve it as beauty.

Compare the following:

In conclusion, celebrities try too hard and are repulsive. Blanchett, on the other hand, is quite beautiful.

omnipotent

HSC
well obviously, because you're looking at the ugliest looking people in the industry to try and make blanchett look good.
I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, but there is atleast 50 other female celebrities which I could easily name as more attractive

yeah_boy

HSC
Oh she is so classic and classy!

I almost died when I found out all the tickets to "a streetcar named desire" were sold out..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)