who thinks the new lounges in the UTS foyer look cheap? (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ok guy, we have had the new couches for a few weeks and personally i like the funky style but they look so cheap and shitty. srsly, couldnt UTS get like proper interior designers to come in and setup the foyer.

with all those fees from international students they coudnve spent abit more money and made the UTS foyer much more attractive.

personally, im dissapointed.

your thoughts?

krayzie_

HSC
Yeah all the bright colours make it look eww. I hate it. I feel like UTS is turning into playschool. I hate the downstairs foodcourt too, before the atmosphere was darker and more relaxed with comfy chairs now its a flooded with lights and shit chairs, can't even relax there anymore

mariyamo

VIP
HSC
UTS needs better seating areas and comfy couches, those new ones look a little out of place in my opinion. Its not like the old orangy red couches were any better because I would sink whenever I sat on them because they were too spongy.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
mariyamo said:
Its not like the old orangy red couches were any better because I would sink whenever I sat on them because they were too spongy.
they made me sleep while waiting for tutorial (monday 6-8pm) to start. they were comfy lol

xxJTxx

HSC
they look retarted. they shoulda tried to add some class instead of bloody bright colours..no UTS we are not in a childcare centre!

HSC
Yeah it all looks a little odd xD But those evil things promote sleeping. I actually find them really comfortable haha... But then again i guess i can sleep anywhere ><" But hey atleast we got ourselves so many couches lying around unlike just benches or something

YO!

Banned
HSC
iiiman said:
UTS is like australia

Love it or fuck off

edit: fuck off were full
Would I be able to LIKE it?

cupcake08

HSC
sif bag out the psychedelic lounges... who would even want to turn up at uni in the morning without rainbow lights being projected onto the walls. uts > all other unis in every way, including decor.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
I personally really like the couches and the general colourfulness that UTS is promoting, I always hated the browny greyness that was UTS - it was what made me want to go to USYD so badly last year.

maka

HSC
A bit of colour never hurts.

The rest of the Tower is quite bland colour wise, why not break up the monotony.

Seoul51

HSC
Did anybody else notice the block seats in front of the student center in the foyer spells a certain word?

Saw it while walking to class last week O__O

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)