Who thought they got someone elses results? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I did - my results reflected someone who did work during year 12, I did not, excepot for music. I loved music. I got 93, eat my shorts.

I fluked english so good, I'm not lying when I say I did NO homework, NO formative tasks, and showed up to maybe half the lessons - and I got 85.

Yes, I rock.

Does anyone else rock for those reasons?

Put your hands up people who rock.

specialjenny

HSC
I did some better than what I have expected (which is still terrible marks) so maybe I got someone's marks...I don't know..

dogbacon

Osaka-ben
HSC
Two days before the Mod Hist exam I knew NOTHING. Seriously, I didn't even know my modules.

So I tought myself the entire course the night before and magically got Band 5 :D

brunette

HSC
i actually did get someone esles results!! some guys...i had to log out and log in again

HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
omg my first post in yonks!!!

anyways, i can believe my results, but I think SAM is a bit wrong with the uai prediction.... about 7 pts off (like it is a much higher prediction than what I believe)...... i dunno.... I'll see tomorrow...

hrm i guess I didn't really think that I'll get 84 for adv english... I was wishing for it, but I didn't think that I would get it.
I'm a loner and have like a whopping 6 friends.
But all six, and ... er, seven, including me, got 84 in English.

Crazy huh?

Meanwhile I did waaaaay better than I thought as well and get the feeling that tomorrow the board of studies is going to go "wait.. er.. no, wrong persons results. Sorry. We'll switch you back now".

= Jennifer =

HSC
guys you have made Sydney Morning Herald again well done:

However, a number of students posting messages on the popular website boredofstudies said they had seen other students' marks, suggesting the glitch was more widespread than the three reported incidents.

tamia

HSC
N/A
omg i was prev told by my math ext 1 teacher that my assessment mk was 33/50, i was ranked 26/70. Yesterday, the assessment mk changed to...get this...45/50! and i scored 44/50 in the maths ext exam!

omg soooooooo weird, if anyone noes me i am crap at math!!!!!! i luv the scaling though!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
I did - my results reflected someone who did work during year 12, I did not, excepot for music. I loved music. I got 93, eat my shorts.

I fluked english so good, I'm not lying when I say I did NO homework, NO formative tasks, and showed up to maybe half the lessons - and I got 85.

Yes, I rock.

Does anyone else rock for those reasons?

Put your hands up people who rock.
I managed 87 for my physics exam when I'd had 3 hours sleep the night before and zero study on the subject for 6 months:p

Melkor

I scraped in with 90 after sweating over it for months. Not really worth it in hindsight :)

HSC
N/A
I seem to have fluked two of my subjects after being convinced for half of this year that a Band 4, if not Band 3, was the best I could do for Textiles. Somehow, I got a band 6. :p

Oh, and my UAI is a full 10 points higher than what I expected.

Happy - YES!

neil_dl2

my assessment and were very good during school but they scaled them down to shit on a plate, i was first in the three sciences in my class yet something happened and i got a shitty mark, 83, i did really try hard if they did make this mistake i will be happy if it would improve my marks. :giddy:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I chekced I had the right uac numbers about 5 times

HSC
N/A
I just sort of stared...and stared...then I started crying and shaking. :p that went on for a little while, and then I had to start calling friends and family whilst crying on the phone. :p I may not have got the greatest mark in the state, but I did a lot better than I hoped for, and am still floating on cloud nine somewhere. Finally, all the stress and trauma of this year feels worth it.

Or maybe it's just the happy gas. :p

HSC
definitely. i thought i had someone else's hsc results yesterday .. i logged in and saw all these 5's and 6's in the band column, and assumed i'd got someone else's until i looked at the subjects and realised it was mine.

i did indonesian by distance - handed in about three weeks worth of work in two years, basically used it as four free periods a week. and somehow i scraped a decent mark for it.

SelphieBoffin

HSC
When I first looked, it was like, 98 no way, that can't be right. So I checked again, and again, and about 6 times...and then I got my sister to check, and then I continued checking a couple of times throughout the day, just to see that it hadn't changed. I'm not really going to be convinced until I get sent it in the mail. I mean, you here about people getting 99 or 98 or whatever, and I always think what study freaks, must be like 12 hours a day, staying up late at night, always paying attention in class. Totally not me! I spent most of my chemistry class playing word games with my sister and reading books on biology or physics or whatever fiction book I had in my bag, lol. Crazy. Just crazy.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
SelphieBoffin said:
When I first looked, it was like, 98 no way, that can't be right. So I checked again, and again, and about 6 times...and then I got my sister to check, and then I continued checking a couple of times throughout the day, just to see that it hadn't changed. I'm not really going to be convinced until I get sent it in the mail. I mean, you here about people getting 99 or 98 or whatever, and I always think what study freaks, must be like 12 hours a day, staying up late at night, always paying attention in class. Totally not me! I spent most of my chemistry class playing word games with my sister and reading books on biology or physics or whatever fiction book I had in my bag, lol. Crazy. Just crazy.
Welcome to the real world. Most of the 99ers don't try as hard as they could have, they're just naturally gifted. You're probably naturally gifted.

SelphieBoffin

HSC
Yeah, I guess so. I just wasn't really expecting it. I kinda thought you had to be naturally gifted and hard-working to get really good marks. But hey, I'm not complaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)