Who to choose? (1 Viewer)

a2z

HSC
N/A
OK, so I'm having a bit of a problem, and it's a long story, so grab a drink and snack and settle back....about two months ago I was in Bondi shopping, and this random man came up to me and told me he was a psychic, and that he saw that within a month, two guys would like me, but I would like only one of them. I laughed at the guy and thought he was full of shit and ignored him. Not more than three weeks later, this new guy started at work, and he is really really hot (lets call him 'Tony'). Meanwhile, there is this other guy at work whom I've known for aaages, but we've only recently become friends, and recently I've been getting this 'more than just friends' vibe when we're around each other (lets call him 'Andrew'). Basically, I find that I'm attracted to both of them, and I'm really disgusted with myself for being able to have similar feelings for two guys at once.

Tony is the new guy. He's six months younger than me, finished year 12 last year (I finished the year before that), and is currently taking a year off to work and travel. We go out for drinks and coffee after work a fair bit, and we're always finding excuses to visit each other's departments at work during the day or ringing each other or emailing each other. We have fairly similar interests, and we're always recomending stuff to each other like movies, music, books, etc and generally hanging out. He has this really sexy 'bad boy but in a cool geeky way' look about him, and these really really intense eyes. A fair few people at work have come up to me and asked what is going on between us.

Andrew is the other guy. He's a year and a half older than me, and is in second year at uni. He's really really sweet, and always brings me lollies and stuff to work, and sometimes bakes friands and tarts. He's really good at cooking, and is passionate about using great quality ingredients always....the kind of attention to detail that just tells you he's going to be a fantastic boyfriend. He's a self confessed romantic, and he has the most amazing puppydog eyes that I love to look at. We've not really hung out together alone outside of work, but we have gone out for drinks a few times when Tony was there too. He often comes to my department during his breaks and talks to me, and helps me out when I'm really busy, even though he's on a break and isnt meant to be working.

I'm positive that both of them like me (and i dont mean that in an arrogant way), and when it's just the three of us together, I can sense a bit of competition between them. Basically the psychic's 'vision' has been realised, but I have absolutely no idea which one i like. They're both really great guys, and I wouldnt want to hurt either of them, but I'd really really like to go out with one of them....I just cant figure out which one!!! Help! Any advice?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Spare us the "heard of a threesome?" and the "why dont you go out with both" replies :p

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
tooooooooorn between two looooverssss

feeeeel like a fool...

*sways to the music*

a2z

HSC
N/A
Deus said:
Spare us the "heard of a threesome?" and the "why dont you go out with both" replies :p
omg, u live in the same suburb as me

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lmao did you go to beecroft primary?

Anyway, after much ponderment i suggest you either

a) go with the second, older guy
b) dont go for any, find somebody else :)

a2z

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
omg and i know where beecroft is!
lol, shut up.....beecrof is full of oldies and really young kids.....I never see any teens in the suburb, so its exciting to know that they're out there somewhere :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Who cares? Either way you will be happy.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
a2z said:
OK, so I'm having a bit of a problem, and it's a long story, so grab a drink and snack and settle back....about two months ago I was in Bondi shopping, and this random man came up to me and told me he was a psychic, and that he saw that within a month, two guys would like me, but I would like only one of them. I laughed at the guy and thought he was full of shit and ignored him. Not more than three weeks later, this new guy started at work, and he is really really hot (lets call him 'Tony'). Meanwhile, there is this other guy at work whom I've known for aaages, but we've only recently become friends, and recently I've been getting this 'more than just friends' vibe when we're around each other (lets call him 'Andrew'). Basically, I find that I'm attracted to both of them, and I'm really disgusted with myself for being able to have similar feelings for two guys at once.

Tony is the new guy. He's six months younger than me, finished year 12 last year (I finished the year before that), and is currently taking a year off to work and travel. We go out for drinks and coffee after work a fair bit, and we're always finding excuses to visit each other's departments at work during the day or ringing each other or emailing each other. We have fairly similar interests, and we're always recomending stuff to each other like movies, music, books, etc and generally hanging out. He has this really sexy 'bad boy but in a cool geeky way' look about him, and these really really intense eyes. A fair few people at work have come up to me and asked what is going on between us.

Andrew is the other guy. He's a year and a half older than me, and is in second year at uni. He's really really sweet, and always brings me lollies and stuff to work, and sometimes bakes friands and tarts. He's really good at cooking, and is passionate about using great quality ingredients always....the kind of attention to detail that just tells you he's going to be a fantastic boyfriend. He's a self confessed romantic, and he has the most amazing puppydog eyes that I love to look at. We've not really hung out together alone outside of work, but we have gone out for drinks a few times when Tony was there too. He often comes to my department during his breaks and talks to me, and helps me out when I'm really busy, even though he's on a break and isnt meant to be working.

I'm positive that both of them like me (and i dont mean that in an arrogant way), and when it's just the three of us together, I can sense a bit of competition between them. Basically the psychic's 'vision' has been realised, but I have absolutely no idea which one i like. They're both really great guys, and I wouldnt want to hurt either of them, but I'd really really like to go out with one of them....I just cant figure out which one!!! Help! Any advice?
Damn... you're so damn lucky, and unlucky at the same time.

It's like "a gift of gold which crushes you under its weight", to quote Neverwinter Nights.

I'm not really sure what you can do. I think that whichever one you "choose", you can't really go wrong.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
a2z said:
'bad boy but in a cool geeky way'
I totally invented that look.

Anyways i think you should go with Tony... Coz you will never find anyone with a cooler fake name than that.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
a2z said:

Don't really care who u go out with but if I was u I would be more freaked out about the psychic thing :eek:

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
HerO said:
Don't really care who u go out with but if I was u I would be more freaked out about the psychic thing :eek:
Chances are if a random guy goes around to like 100 people saying that exact same thing it's gonna be true for someone.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
RingerINC said:
Chances are if a random guy goes around to like 100 people saying that exact same thing it's gonna be true for someone.
That's true...

It's like a footy tipping scam, where you send 100,000 flyers out.

50,000 say team X will win. 50,000 will say team Y will win.

After one round, 50,000 will have gotten a "good" tip.

Rinse and repeat.

Eventually, you'll end up with a smaller and smaller number of people who are convinced that you are a footy tipping guru.

But, that small group will regard you as a demigod, when you've tipped 8 matches in a row.

Powerful stuff.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
a2z said:

Which one is more attractive and you'd like to have sex with more? Whoever that may be, thats the guy to choose, because if/when the relationship goes to shit, at least you won't be kicking yourself for not having sex with the good looking one.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Tony - Boyfriend material
Andrew - Husband material
Psychic - Freaky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)