Who Wants Some GOOD Notes?!?! (1 Viewer)

Cabrera1990

HSC
I have my VERY detailed notes sitting on my computer and was wondering if anybody else wanted them? I attained a B6 in the 2008 HSC and im sure you can too so just PM me or drop a comment in the tread and i will gladly upload them for you, the reason for this is because they do not comply with the BOS "upload size limit" so i will host them!!!

Get Back To Me!!!

kevda1st

HSC
Sure, i would love some.

Im doing a assignment that just requires me to summarise the dot points

nilya

HSC
I would appreciate that immensely!
I'm currently having some difficulty summarising the syllabus and my exams are so soon!
Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou :):)

starryXnite

HSC
yes please notes would be appreciated

im not very good at making notes....

thanks

JDPAR

HSC
I have my VERY detailed notes sitting on my computer and was wondering if anybody else wanted them? I attained a B6 in the 2008 HSC and im sure you can too so just PM me or drop a comment in the tread and i will gladly upload them for you, the reason for this is because they do not comply with the BOS "upload size limit" so i will host them!!!

Get Back To Me!!!
Yes i would love to have those notes but i have no idea how this thing works :vcross:

If any1 has these notes already can you send them to JDPAR_@hotmail.com please :spin:

bjsftw

HSC
can i get some notes too?
my teacher is so shit and is leaving in a couple weeks, need 2 catch up on work tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)