Who Wants to Go to "JAPAN"? (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
born2bkinggg said:
I know i feel gay doing this but my sister wants to know:

"is there any hot guys in Japan?"

..long story dun ask why i'm doing this....
FUCK NO!

Especially not in Nagoya.

Haha on the train we were always saying "OMAGOD HE/SHE'S SO UGLY".

It is not the place to look for attractive people.

born2bkinggg

HSC
scarybunny said:
FUCK NO!

Especially not in Nagoya.

Haha on the train we were always saying "OMAGOD HE/SHE'S SO UGLY".

It is not the place to look for attractive people.
LOL

i would assume that would be the same for the girls there aswell??

lol...feel sad for them...maybe its because the "cosplay" to much??

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I don't know why it is. We just never saw any attractive people.

Sorry Japan.

Donski

HSC
N/A
scarybunny said:
I don't know why it is. We just never saw any attractive people.

Sorry Japan.
i beg to differ.

CieL

HSC
I saw some... "attractive" people..

The chicks have about 10 inches of makeup with really bad teeth..
The guys all wore black and looked like hardcunts with chicken legs..

But honestly I saw a few [2?3?] pretty girls [and boys] whilst walking down a street filled with sex shops.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I've been to Japan. Best time of my life. Went to the fabulous cities of Osaka and Kyoto plus the small town of Azai.

Universal Studios is awesome! I'd love to go back to Japan <3 I fell in love with the 100Yen shop lol.

The currency of course depends on the exhange rate and how strongly the Aus$ is trading with other currencies.

Definitely recommend it, there is so much to buy (technologically advanced stuff, CLOTHES etc). I found their mobile phones to be awesome.

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
100 yen shops [Aussie equivalent to $1 shops] used to be so awesome back in the days.. they've got less variety now..

Mobile phones are awesome but you can't even use them outside Japan..

lol I was in Osaka last year.. and was walking around in a small town.. and I see this TV crew.. then the presenter comes up to me and babbles something in Japanese about the place and something about the environment.. and I was like, "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I speak eigo [english] only" and the presenter looked pretty confused so I just walked away.. =[ that's what happens when the last time you've spoken japanese is 3yrs ago..

chochang

*Arashi*
HSC
The common opinion of Japan being a country full of new technology and anime stores is true. But they have heaps of historical sites and they're really interesting!
I've been there once and am going back later this year after my HSC.
Food is great :) So is everything else that is Japanese.
Love JPop (arashi!)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
You must visit Japan!!! it's probably much better than Australia I admit. But when you're flying there, try to not land at Tokyo, because it's heaps busy and you'll get stuck there for a while, try one of it's 2nd. 3rd largest cities, then take transport to Tokyo.

AND EAT WHALES, YUMMY!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
CieL said:
100 yen shops [Aussie equivalent to $1 shops] used to be so awesome back in the days.. they've got less variety now..

Mobile phones are awesome but you can't even use them outside Japan..

lol I was in Osaka last year.. and was walking around in a small town.. and I see this TV crew.. then the presenter comes up to me and babbles something in Japanese about the place and something about the environment.. and I was like, "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I speak eigo [english] only" and the presenter looked pretty confused so I just walked away.. =[ that's what happens when the last time you've spoken japanese is 3yrs ago..

Did you say than in English or in Japanese? lol

CieL

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Did you say than in English or in Japanese? lol
I said it exactly like how I wrote it.

It was a split minute decision.. When I saw him walking up, I wanted to say "I only speak english" in Japanese.. but then I thought, FUCK, if that is a Live camera, my broken japanese would sound totally foolish on TV as I can't remember what verbs/tense/can-do form to use..

So I thought maybe I'll speak english.. at least I know I can't be wrong.. and then when it came the time to say it, my brain went haywire and I said "eigo" [japanese word for english].

Trajan

HSC
CieL said:
Designer shit is cheap as dirt over there.
I jawdropped when the au$300 True Religion jeans were being sold in Japan for au$80.
I'd like to see your jaw drop more often...mainly with me standing and you kneeling down in front of me.:D

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
CieL said:
I said it exactly like how I wrote it.

It was a split minute decision.. When I saw him walking up, I wanted to say "I only speak english" in Japanese.. but then I thought, FUCK, if that is a Live camera, my broken japanese would sound totally foolish on TV as I can't remember what verbs/tense/can-do form to use..

So I thought maybe I'll speak english.. at least I know I can't be wrong.. and then when it came the time to say it, my brain went haywire and I said "eigo" [japanese word for english].

Dang, I wish I was there, that would be hilarious. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)