Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
Admiring the diligence. Is that why I've seen you online at 3 in the morning these past days? ;)

(obligatory yes)
Just trying to gun through my social science notes so that they're all clear out of the water for trials hahah. (I've neglected English :( )

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
My grandpa just passed away so I'm going to be away for about 5 days which is real shitty for me cause I have trials soon. So today and possibly tomorrow I'm pulling an all nighter to compensate. whoever wants to join in can post. we'll see who lasts and who pussies out.
Hi! I'm truly sorry for your loss, it's absolutely horrible and espicially with your Trials coming up, I know it'll be an emotional rollercoaster.
My grandmother actually passed away two days before I had my English Trial paper so I know exactly what you're going through.
If I can give you any advice, don't go into the Trials feeling sad and upset, rather go in with the aim of getting incredible marks that would make them proud of you!
Also, do remember to put an illness/misadventure form in (if applicable). I unfortunately missed the deadline to submit one, but when I did tell my coordinator after we received our marks back of what happened, she was impressed at how well I had done during such a difficult time.
You can definitely do this! :)

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Just trying to gun through my social science notes so that they're all clear out of the water for trials hahah. (I've neglected English :( )
Haha dayum - stop neglecting English mang!

And why don't I see maths in that sentence?!

What are you working on at the moment?

Currently have nothing to do and what texts do you do for Standard english by the way?

Live

HSC
I've finished my summarised notes for all modules
Prescribed texts are
belonging = Peter Skrzynecki Poems
Into the World = Story Tom brennan
Close study of text = Witness movie
Distinctively visual = Shoehorn Sonata

Right now I'm about to start re-reading information for belonging prescribed poems and enhance my understanding of them for the next hour

Shadowless

HSC
I've finished my summarised notes for all modules
Prescribed texts are
belonging = Peter Skrzynecki Poems
Into the World = Story Tom brennan
Close study of text = Witness movie
Distinctively visual = Shoehorn Sonata

Right now I'm about to start re-reading information for belonging prescribed poems and enhance my understanding of them for the next hour
Wow. Looks so familiar. What school?

Live

HSC
I'm going to bed guys

my bed is feeling pretty lonely

goodnight :detective:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)