Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

kev-

HSC
Spiritual Being, could you please briefly compare year 11 bio to year 12 bio?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Spiritual Being, could you please briefly compare year 11 bio to year 12 bio?
In year 11, you have the four topics; A local ecosystem, patterns in nature, life on Earth and evolution of Australia Biota.

So basically, prelim does crossover into the HSC and it is important that you use preliminary as a trajectory for HSC concepts (e.g. phloem and xylem is used in the first topic HSC maintaining a balance, it's basic nature becomes assumed from patterns in nature).

I think the main difference is that prelim is more on developing overarching concepts, as oppose to biological concepts which can be linked together as are the HSC topics; where looking at how a biological process applies to the holistic contextual nature is important in the construction of an answer (e.g. through homeostasis - the body is able to maintain a relatively constant internal environment, despite external changes through the utilization of a feedback mechanism - thereby maintaining the balance of an organism)

Just focus, and practice making concise notes which directly address the dot point, don't waffle into unnecessary information which will not be questioned. Given that, I do understand you may want to probe deeper into a concept that appeals to your interests, but don't let interest override the development of a proper answer.

Live

HSC
Think of an animal, country and food which starts with "K"

don't cheat

kev-

HSC
Just focus, and practice making concise notes which directly address the dot point, don't waffle into unnecessary information which will not be questioned.
Thanks. I'm contemplating on whether to continue bio in Year 12, i'm not sure if it'll be worth it though. Do the concepts get less content based?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Checking in. Had too much caffeine and can't sleep, might as well do something productive seeing as i do very little during the day.

Currently going over my marketing notes for business studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)