• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who Wants To Work For The Big4? (1 Viewer)

T

tactic

Originally posted by Frigid
nah i prefer the top20. law firms, that is.

or maybe PwC: legal.
i dunno how long you will last in a law firm, a friend of mine works at gtlaw, he graduated from uts has been there for a few years and he hates it. working from 9am to 11pm most days of the week

T

tactic

Originally posted by Raiks
I'd rather just sit where I currently am, an Investment Bank is a good enough alternative for me. :D

There's a lot of drawbacks for working somewhere like the the Big Four, the company knows that they'res a million people biting at the bit to get a job there which means that they can work you to death because they know if you leave, they can pick up the next person in line. 100 hour weeks aren't great you know? One of the reasons i'm hoping for a job in canberra when I graduate, just to leave the hectic work life of a city corporate job.
the way i am looking at it is i want to work for one of the big 4 for about 3-5years and then go off and do something else.. just using it to build experience/reputation

T

tactic

just thinking about why not go all out and work for the best.. haha McKinsey

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tactic
i dunno how long you will last in a law firm, a friend of mine works at gtlaw, he graduated from uts has been there for a few years and he hates it. working from 9am to 11pm most days of the week
oh well... i like the perks of a law office... highhigh level on a bigbig building... sexy law stationery... that's about it :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by ...
whats so good about working in Big4?
:confused:
its exactly the same sort of question as "What's so good about studying at Sydney University?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)