Who was your first celebrity crush? (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i think Harvey is somewhat dorky looking. but not a cute dorky looking.
he doesnt do it for me.

tyra

HSC
grk_styl said:
leonardo dicaprio and taylor from hanson
exactly the same as me, but then again almost every girl from that era were into them.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Peter Andre

Other notables include Dieter Brummer, Jesse Spencer, Heath Ledger (eww, hey), and Todd Woodbridge.

I think I've moved on though, my latest is Geoff Huegill, what a serious hottie is he!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hmm can't remember my first but back in primary school taylor hanson

Fry

i can't remember who was my very first, but i remember i was infatuated with Keanu Reeves when Speed came out.

minalata

HSC
haha mine was dean cain too...back in the superman days..but not now...i thought he was sooo cool and cute
and also some guy in the karate kid 3 or something, the one where it was a girl who was the karate kid, well the bf in that...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
katietheskatie said:
harvey's still hot. since they replaced the simpsons at 6 with sabrina, i've been watching that lately .. and he's cute in a really innocent way.
no way..i watched an ep the other day and i definitely don't like his look anymore..

and god that show is awful..melissa joan hart (is that it?) is such a shit actor..

and btw minalata..love your av ;)

HSC
em_516 said:
no way..i watched an ep the other day and i definitely don't like his look anymore..

and god that show is awful..melissa joan hart (is that it?) is such a shit actor..
nah, he's hot in the older episodes. melissa joan hart IS fucking terrible though .. the younger aunt is such a crack up though.

i never really got into jonathon taylor thomas, everyone was always going on about him and i never really saw his apparent hotness.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
katietheskatie said:
nah, he's hot in the older episodes. melissa joan hart IS fucking terrible though .. the younger aunt is such a crack up though.

i never really got into jonathon taylor thomas, everyone was always going on about him and i never really saw his apparent hotness.
oh that's right!! i think HE might have been my first celebrity crush..haha..oh the shame

SharkBait

HSC
y we diggin this embarrassin thing up? lol. i think my was nick carter. oh man.....now i TOTALLY dont see where the attraction lies. but i've always been a fan of keanu reeves...and i STILL see where THAT attraction lies. ;)

*drools*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)