Who went to ancient history talk? (1 Viewer)

Koray

HSC
Who went to ancien history talk?

At pitt street today??????

I did and it was uber boring.

I nearly fell asleep but it gave me a better idea of the topic.

I would say at least 30 schools there today.

I was there with the mighty wollongong high schoo. hehe somewhere near the front rows^^^^

X

xeuyrawp

Re: Who went to ancien history talk?

Could you tell us about it, so people know whether to go to it next year, and how to find out about it?

jjjodes

HSC

The one at Wesley Misson centre?

I was there.

I found the woman speaker quite useful, but the guy seemed to drone on a little bit. It was good value for notes...and a few smart alec remarks to certain bits and pieces.

But overall, a bit boring yea...

X

xeuyrawp

jjjodes said:
The one at Wesley Misson centre?

I was there.

I found the woman speaker quite useful, but the guy seemed to drone on a little bit. It was good value for notes...and a few smart alec remarks to certain bits and pieces.

But overall, a bit boring yea...
Who was it held by? Which topics did they do? Who spoke?

Koray

HSC

Lol ye it was okay, the guy with the bush thing was amusing hehe.

What school you from? The topic was Pompie & Herculaneum it gave me a better understanding of the topic to make studying much easier as I have a better feel for it now.

rangborb

HSC
yea i went, it was hosted by estel lazer, she wrote a text book on pompeii and herculaneum

it was boring but if u managed to keep ur attention span it was informative id recomend it

pointless

Just around the Corner...wanna go for a walk?
HSC

Koray said:
At pitt street today??????

I did and it was uber boring.

I nearly fell asleep but it gave me a better idea of the topic.

I would say at least 30 schools there today.

I was there with the mighty wollongong high schoo. hehe somewhere near the front rows^^^^
there was one today?...shows how much my school devotes to history.. but i guess it is in response to the one we went to earlier at sydney uni some time late last year (Estelle Lazer and Brian Brennan i believe) to those who were there...a few of my fellow students got kicked out.. for those who can remember..

speaking of talks.. anyone planning to go to the Study day on the 2nd of April at Maquarie?? it will prove to be benifical for me just b4 my half yearlies..

pirate!

HSC
haha yes, I was there. It was quite the boring, my concerntration flew completely out the window by the middle of the second lecture. Subsequently, my friend and I wrote 3 pages to each other about anything from banana splits to koosh balls. Although i was lucky/smart, when one of my friends was feeling heaps sick, we went out and asked if she could lie down somewhere. Due to this we were put in a box which overlooked the entire theatre; it was great fun. Also skipped the last lecture and went shopping. 4 floors of shoes i tell you, how could we resist!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)