Who went to the orientation for business and commerce 2day.. (1 Viewer)

h3da

HSC
Man it was so boring.. They didn't even do anything besides give us some stupid diary... "tours" bullsh*t.... they only took us to some stupid computer room to access the internet and then you are on your own lol.. pretty terrible.. Stupid Parramatta UWS so disorganised

VU-Nit

HSC
LOL i went did really meet anyone xD
everyones so silent near me lols

i just went to do my id card
and i loled at the "icebreakers" part

h3da

HSC
LOL i went did really meet anyone xD
everyones so silent near me lols

i just went to do my id card
and i loled at the "icebreakers" part
Yeah i saw a few loners haha. I went in early and fooking they made us sit near the front.. Man its ridicilious.. They told us to go with some person called catherine.. and on the way out she disappeared LOL.. Thank god i saw few people i knew from tafe or woulda been a loner.. It seems everyone so anti-social.. Refuse to talk.. Fking the ice breaker sounded like a waterfall cos i was sitting near the front.. lol at when they tried to get people to go to trivia.

VU-Nit

HSC
ROFL that bitch was everywhere
lol i saw 2 ppl sitting at the trivia table xD
yeah i saw some ppls from high school too but they not doing business =[

h3da

HSC
ROFL that bitch was everywhere
lol i saw 2 ppl sitting at the trivia table xD
yeah i saw some ppls from high school too but they not doing business =[
Did you go with friend or alone?? did u line up so long...? man every group had to go to the stupid computer lab to learn to use their website.. i just left when she said we are going to access uws website lol.. u might have seen me there :D wearing green striped shirt with jeans asian walking with a lebo. We walked for so long lol..

VU-Nit

HSC
i went alone i never went with the groups just got my card and went home
didnt know my frends went to this school xD
lol i waited like almost an hr for my card
i was wearing a green shirt and black jeans xD

jam3zi

HSC
shouldn't have went, it was a waste of time

..decided to leave after the lecture at building EE

h3da

HSC
i expected them to have some kind of activities besides the fooking useless trivia which was shiet 2... Im suprised this many people even went... so many people waited to get their student id lol...

beefnoodle

HSC
Just got back from parra.
I went there, took the diary and then went home.
I thought there will be some sorts of presentation.
4 hours of my life, GONE!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Repped all of you guys for your pain and suffering! ^

Yeah, it's the biggest f'in waste of time imaginable.

Lol you think UWS is that disorganised, wait till you guys see the carpark during the next two weeks!

Last edited:

h3da

HSC
All we did was keep walking around and around the fooking uni til we said fook this and went to eat and go home.. They tell us to come and fooking do a mararon around the uni or some shiet??? there was no entertainment whatsoever.. and alot of people were alone and refuse to sociallise.. hopefully people will talk in tutorial etc.. or its going to be a hard year lol alone for those..

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
All we did was keep walking around and around the fooking uni til we said fook this and went to eat and go home.. They tell us to come and fooking do a mararon around the uni or some shiet??? there was no entertainment whatsoever.. and alot of people were alone and refuse to sociallise.. hopefully people will talk in tutorial etc.. or its going to be a hard year lol alone for those..
Yeah, make friends in tutorials and engage in polite conversation, etc. I hope you don't have loud idiots in your tutes though.

liamthegreat

HSC
N/A
bahahhaha UWS is such a shithole lol. Why anyone would go there beats me. TAFE > UWS. fking waste of tax payer money.

h3da

HSC
Yeah, make friends in tutorials and engage in polite conversation, etc. I hope you don't have loud idiots in your tutes though.
There was already idiot wog idiots sitting on the way to the uni on the bus making alot of sound. Don't know how they even got to uni to be honest

liamthegreat

HSC
N/A
There was already idiot wog idiots sitting on the way to the uni on the bus making alot of sound. Don't know how they even got to uni to be honest
Dude UWS is not a uni. Its a shit hole. It's not hard to understand how wogs could get in

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yeah, I said that on BOS last month, UWS threatened to sue, haha.

"Yeah, Bra, sup!", *yells* "Yewww...", "kharum"...

nymaxmo

HSC
Man it was so boring.. They didn't even do anything besides give us some stupid diary... "tours" bullsh*t.... they only took us to some stupid computer room to access the internet and then you are on your own lol.. pretty terrible.. Stupid Parramatta UWS so disorganised
Hi, I didn't even went to the computer lab, after the "icebraker" i went to get the ID and then left~~~

melodi

HSC
Orientation was apcray. Today, they had a unicyclist fall flat on his ass which was hilarious to watch.
The BAS lecture had to be the most boring thing I have ever sat through. Such a waste of time...
But yeah, I really need some friends hey? I'm walking around campus on my own :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)