Who will be looking for love at Uni? (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Engineering is such a god damn sausagefest it isn't funny.
It's not that bad I don't think. I became good friends with a girl I met at uni. But the chance of that happening was really slim.

HSC
D8 It feels like a sausagefest in here. Where are the girls in this thread?
Oh yeah. I'm looking for a guy, but i doubt a guy will be looking for me.

:(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, join the club with the other 6 999 999 999 non prettiest things on Earth club.

If you're not sure how interesting you are - well, I suppose you should splurge about yourself here. We can help. Some won't be very helpful - but I'm sure myself and a few others will do the best we can to figure you out.

Like, what TV shows do you watch, what subjects did you do, what uni course are you going for, what your hobbies are and what you do in your spare time... that kind of thing.

HSC
@Failure: Ha. Your computer screen will crack under the pressure. :D
@Shadow: I draw in my spare time?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And if that's your drawings in the avatar and signature - you don't seem that bad. You seem quite good at it, actually.

There - there's like 50 points of interesting there that opens up topics such as: "So do you like drawing with pencil or felt tip?", "Do you like rendering your drawings in colour?" and "What do you like drawing most?"

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
And if that's your drawings in the avatar and signature - you don't seem that bad. You seem quite good at it, actually.

There - there's like 50 points of interesting there that opens up topics such as: "So do you like drawing with pencil or felt tip?", "Do you like rendering your drawings in colour?" and "What do you like drawing most?"
Are you interested in drawing Shadow?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Like my Physics teacher, I draw stick figures and smiley faces like this: =)

That's the limit of my artistic ability of drawing. I can draw a nice helicopter or airplane, or a pair of pants, I draw a great sheet of paper too.

To answer your question: No, not really, no.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh you didn't have to answer them, they were just examples.

Though now all is revealed on why you have that deviantart thing. It's all coming together.

Still, you draw a million times better than me. That's interesting.

HSC
Yeah, i was just putting myself out there. (oh god that has so many connotations)
I just want to meet someone from my course. D8 I haven't heard of anyone getting into the same course as I am.

@Sly: D8 DA is slowly becoming a social networking site. Don't be surprised if it turns into the next facebook or something.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yeah, i was just putting myself out there. (oh god that has so many connotations)
I just want to meet someone from my course. D8 I haven't heard of anyone getting into the same course as I am.

@Sly: D8 DA is slowly becoming a social networking site. Don't be surprised if it turns into the next facebook or something.
Hmm, I guess so, plenty people are becoming deviants. =)

HSC
Looking at your subjects and Atar, I don't think so. XD
I'm doing a Bach of Design in Interior and Spatial Design at UTS/ (ATAR: 87)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, I'm not doing that - because I can't draw.

Still, there may be someone. Rafy should come out with a list later today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)