Who will be looking for love at Uni? (1 Viewer)

HSC
/cries

Actually wanted to get into COFA, but i don't mind working in the film industry creating movies sets and the like.
I've been going through what other people have been getting, to find someone as well. XD

rebeccalbanks

HSC
I think it's important to be realistic. Just because a girl looks amazing doesn't equate to having a good or compatible personality. Not saying looks aren't a factor (I know I'm not babe-alicious myself but I'm not THAT bad) but there's more to it. Don't look at every girl as a candidate either, the best relationships I think start off as friendships and that should take some pressure off too. My current boyfriend was a good friend of mine before we started dating so as long as you have good chemistry you won't be stuck in the 'friend zone' which guys get all buggy about.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
re:finding love at uni

I found/dated/had like me and hung out with 3 guys within the first week of uni. I is such a lowie hussy

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Hey, that's an interesting etymology! I just got mine from a Ratchet and Clank game =P

Still, I don't know what you see in Chinese girls. I look at them and either go "Ewwwwww DO NOT WANT" or "Oh gawd, they look like my sister. Ewwwwwwwww".

Thus I live in the interesting scenario in which a girl seems attractive to me if she has dark hair and dark eyes with a skin tone that juxtaposes well, except if the hair or eyes turns to black and/or she looks in any way Asian. I don't think I could live with that.

But hey, you can - and with almost a billion Asian girls around, there are plenty to pick from.
hahaha

sinophile

HSC
N/A
i feel sorry for shadowdudes gf, she must have 0 self respect

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah I’m not my brother alt, as you can see I been posting in many threads about the hsc would i really be wasting time with the hsc if I was shadow alt
Ur not shadow's brother, i looked at SDs bro's fb and he had his 21st a couple of weeks ago

did u even try lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)