Who will be looking for sex at Uni? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, Tourettes is the involuntary spasm of muscles. He, in my opinion, has a spasm that makes him swear or curse in essentially every sentence he writes.

But then again, I'm not the future doctor.

ar7

HSC
hmmmm aint it more of a tic? and as such a near identical twitch every time? the broad spectrum of expletives he uses simply suggests he is "pissed off" at u. thanks tho doc

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, there's only a handful of swear words. /me shrugs

Who knows.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You haven't met me.

Besides, thank you for quoting me in your signature. I feel that that is a great true epiphany that needs to be communicated to the world - as a spotlight to the male gender, a self-inspecting light that needs to be shone.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
You haven't met me.

Besides, thank you for quoting me in your signature. I feel that that is a great true epiphany that needs to be communicated to the world - as a spotlight to the male gender, a self-inspecting light that needs to be shone.
Just look at the way u speak. You're more of a loser than isplicer, at least he acts like a normal person and u didn't even get 99

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
FreeWorld, read this:

FreeWorld has not made any friends yet
And this:

14 Friends
I think that speaks for itself.

Barely beat you, Chromatic? That is 1.35 points ahead of us - that's essentially 1200 places ahead of you. And pathetic? I still got higher than you - and you're the one that keeps harping on about how a higher ATAR means higher success.

Still, why didn't you do 4 unit Maths and English? No reason why you couldn't. Fact is, I'm ranked higher than you. 1200 or so places ahead of you. So whatever happens, according to both our logics: you lose, and I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)