Who will you vote for next year (NSW State Election) (1 Viewer)

who will you vote for in the NSW 2006 elections

• ALP

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Liberal

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • National

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Greens

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Independent

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Re: Who will you vote for next year

Anyone who votes for the ALP next year should be killed.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
Take your Jihad somewhere else. In Australia we recongise freedom of political choice. If you disagree with this system perhaps you could go and live in an islamic country that supports your outlook towards democracy.

yy

HSC
N/A

not sure yet, it's too early to think about it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

wheredanton said:
Take your Jihad somewhere else. In Australia we recongise freedom of political choice. If you disagree with this system perhaps you could go and live in an islamic country that supports you outlook towards democracy.
There is freedom of political choice... as long as you don't pick the ALP. Voting for them is irresponsible. If you are stupid enough to support their efforts to destroy NSW you deserve to be shot.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
There is freedom of political choice... as long as you don't pick the ALP.
Come on you have to be muslim right? You want to murder people who disagree with your political view.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

wheredanton said:
Come on you have to be muslim right? You want to murder people who disagree with your political view.
I'm not muslim, and under normal circumstances I wouldn't want to murder people who disagree with my political view. But after everything the ALP have done anyone who votes for them is obviously too stupid to be allowed to live.

Collin

HSC
N/A

I'd consider Liberals... if Broggers was still around.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
I would like to see logical and coherent policies adopted by the Liberal party..The era of political populism needs to be eradicated for the good of the state. Premier Dilemma and his cronies are trying to weave the spin forces of his predecessor, however with much less effectiveness..

In football terms, Carr gave an absolutely perfect hospital pass..

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC

My seat of Davidson is safe Liberal anyway so my vote won't matter, as well that I believe that both major parties in the state government are hopeless, I'm much more interesting how things will go at the federal level.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The liberal party can win the next election easily if they adopt the following slogan:

Hospitals
Schools
Police
Trains
Cross City Tunnel

....enough said.

I'm sure they won't do that though. They will do something stupid and only just scrape through.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The liberal party can win the next election easily if they adopt the following slogan:

Hospitals
Schools
Police
Trains
Cross City Tunnel

....enough said.

I'm sure they won't do that though. They will do something stupid and only just scrape through.
The policies adopted by the current ALP are right wing polices which once were the domain of the Liberal party. Essentially the Liberal party in the past 10 years has had no where to go because the political ground they once held was taken over by Bob Carr. To the extent that the ALP was more right wing than Brogden's wet libs.

So really if the Libs were elected we will either see

1. More of the same right wing policy
2. More extreme loony right wing policy/the rebirth of fundementalist christian factions within the liberal party.

I advise all people to vote against the sitting member in their seat so as to make their seat marginal. All seats that are marginal get the most financial support attention. This is a good thing. You are pretty silly to vote for the party that holds your seat when its a very safe seat. Make it marginal and make pollies sit up and spend some money on your area. Some of the safest seats in Australia (for the libs) where I live don't even have curb and gutter.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It isn't about their policies. Since when have the policies of the ALP ever been to destroy NSW infrastructure?

Every party needs to get the basics right, something the ALP has failed at.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
You'd be cleansing my entire suburb/city, I swear the entire population has voted 1 ALP since the day they turned 18, for no reason at all. It's like the MPs for Newcastle and Lake Macquarie could conspire to have the city demolished and turned into Sydney's waste storage area and we'd still vote for them.

So far I know the Greens go last, and I'm still thinking about the rest.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
I wonder if those who vote for the Greens and place the ALP before Liberal on their ticket realise that in the vast majority of cases, that is merely another vote for Labor under the guise of another party..and considering a preference deal between the two will obviously exist..

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I really don't know who I'm going to vote for... I don't really want to see the liberals go into power but I would like to see them have more force in state politics... so I'll probably vote liberal unless polls are showing it's a very close election.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
frog12986 said:
I wonder if those who vote for the Greens and place the ALP before Liberal on their ticket realise that in the vast majority of cases, that is merely another vote for Labor under the guise of another party..and considering a preference deal between the two will obviously exist..
Same argument applies if you choose to vote for Fed Nile's Christian Democracts or the Chinese(?) unity party, they both preference to the Libs.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Indeed, but the proportion of the vote they receive is so much smaller it becomes irrelevant..

Either way, there have been no policies released by either side, and very little communiction with regards to possible approaches (apart from Debnams stereotypical law and order policy that is far past its use-by date).. I just think there needs to be change in a stale government and public service...

Debnam should adopt an emphasis on service delivery; the aspect of state administration that has suffered over the last decade.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)