Who wishes (1 Viewer)

Bob.

HSC
That they hadnt done Chem just so they wouldnt be like the last group of people finishing their HSC. Who else thought that having all that extra time to study for it would benefit them so they could learn anything. If anything having all this free time has discouraged me and probably put me in a worse position than if i had chem early.

Esqarial

HSC
I'm guessing I'm in a similar boat to you - my second to last paper was Extension English last Friday, leaving seven days between it and Chem.

It could well be worse though - the Art people are 2 hours after us, and anyone doing Food Tech or Society and Culture don't finish until the 15th (that's next Wednesday...yucky).

Oh, and feel sorry for the four people who do Chinese extension - those and the Ext. Latin group are the last of anyone to finish.

Last edited:

s2indie

HSC
YES! I know how you feel. Damn you chemistry. Damn you SOR.

But after chemistry, I'll be returning all my textbooks and signing out of school. :D

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Bob. stop being a nob and that's my username fag

otherwise yeah i was kind of discouraged for studying for my last exam today because of the gap between the one before it but it turned out fine. the hours i put in before the hsc started were what counted the most

therefore by default cause you have an awesome name (although plagiarised lolz like ragad and clueless) you should be fine. but get some work done for chem because its meant to be a crap hard test this year or so i hear :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Well chem students aren't the last... actually latin extension and jap extension are the last :p

Bob.

HSC
yeah but who cares about japanese and latin. id say a lot more people are doing chem than those two. i hope the chem exam is hard, at least then they'll be a lot more separation between everyone and then all the marks will get aligned up a lot more. i find get around the same kinda marks whether its an easy or hard exam anyway.

btw i am the original bob.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
don't push it fag :)

and that was elitist with your claim that 'more people do chem therefore its more awesome'. does that make english the best subject in the world zomg?

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
excuse me? society & culture? HELLO?

consider yourselves lucky as.

a week+ 2days of break between your second last n last exam sucks.

tristambrown

HSC
funny i was thinking about it the opposite way .. i actully hope bio & phys are this spread out next year too :)

the extra week and a half between ext1 math & chem is giving me time to comb through the syllabus line by line and recall specifics for all the reactions we need to knwo - eg POM --- temperatures required for all the reactions 180c for H2SO4 hydration of ethylene and for condensation of ethanol, 300c for ethene polymerisation, 500c for catalytic cracking, 1000c for steam cracking & 20-40c fermentation)

hsc=suicide

HSC
i thought it would be sweet, ive had days between every exam except mx1 and mx2. but now im starting to lose interest and engergy to put all the effort in.

Last edited:

Bob.

HSC
bobness when did i say chem was awesome? i thought all i said was who cares about latin extension and japanese extension? and no one does care about them. you're giving the name bob a bad name. this thread wasnt really made to be against chem, it was more about the fact that i thought having a huge gap inbetween exams would be a really good thing so i could have myself completly prepared for the exam, but instead its actually put me in a worse position.

Lavenderpup

HSC
Yeah.. that and sor packed together + the long period of time has turned into a mini procra-stress break where nothing is done. However.. I have gotten addicted to solitaire? xD

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
observe exhibit a

Bob. said:
yeah but who cares about japanese and latin. id say a lot more people are doing chem than those two.
now exhibit b

bobness said:
and that was elitist with your claim that 'more people do chem therefore its more awesome'. does that make english the best subject in the world zomg?
thus it can be observed that you INFERRED (through circumstantial evidence) that chem is 'better' or at least 'people care about it more' because it has more people. who do you care about more your family/friends/dog/cat you jacked or the rest of the world? the end

on a side note maybe chem is 'better' but it still is elitist. therefore my statement stands. and come on this is the netz there's no point feeling you're being victimised, i only just realised how BLATANT the sarcasm and light heartedness in my comment is.

Bob. said:
this thread wasnt really made to be against chem, it was more about the fact that i thought having a huge gap inbetween exams would be a really good thing so i could have myself completly prepared for the exam, but instead its actually put me in a worse position ... blah blah other crap
yeah i wasn't talking about that lolz. please stop.

Last edited:

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Hooray for Art and Society & Culture! :mad1: I wish I'd dropped S&C, it's like my failure, UAI dropping subject. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)