Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Dallas89

HSC
hey yer ill still be 17, suck hard core but ill make do. im going to coffs :) should go off!!

i mean wats the worst that could happen...no serisously wat? i want to know

seansmith

HSC
dallas if u get caught drunk its a $20 fine but if ur caught with a fakie its like 550 and u can be prosecuted depending on how uve done it im gettin like 5 fakies one for each night!!!

hollyd7

HSC
im not getting a fakie wen im up there.. i dont think i need one?!?.. coz heard the over18 parties in clubs arent as good as the ones on the beach. im 17 and im heading to beach parties every night im up there during party week. and people say that theres nothing for u18s to do... but i emailed the schoolies website and they replied saying this yr the QLD govt. are hosting things for u18s even during party week.... so i dont want to risk getting caught with a fakie and pay a massive fine.....

lucyc

HSC
im going to schoolies next yr..cos thats when i finish school. im (fingers crossed) going on a p&o schoolies cruise. you can go even if u r under 18 and get into nightclubs..and there are always fake ids etc for alcohol..woo

sathdog

HSC
i agree with holly d...fake id is fair pointless for goldy wen u think a bout it...y wuld u risk getting a big ass fine thatll prolly cost as much as ur hotel for the week to get into packed out clubs with expensive drinks.....have piss ups in ya rooms n head down the beach for sum fun n reak havoc i say.

lilkatiemematey

HSC
hay, all my group arent gun b 18 realli its no biggie, beach parties all the way... but were goin up week 2, i turn 18 on the friday were there so yay 4 me i guess... dont get a fakie they r so easy 2 pick out n u can get big fines ay... laterz xx

pottsy44

HSC
i wouldnt reccomend a fake idea, every club / pub uses blue lights to check ids.

if you know someone who is really good at scratching get them to scratch your id, i know lots of guys in the year below 88 and 89 year of birth who got their id's scratched.

you guys are in a good year for getting ids scratched. a 88 turns into a 86 very easily with a little scratch and a 89 turn into a 88 with the right pen.

Sugar

HSC
I wasn't 18 when I went to Schoolies last year. It wasn't bad, but a couple of my friends and myself couldn't get into the nightclub. :mad:

Don't get a fake ID either. We saw a guy get caught with a fake ID by a security guard, and he got so busted.

WaydesSexcBlond

HSC
lucyc said:
im going to schoolies next yr..cos thats when i finish school. im (fingers crossed) going on a p&o schoolies cruise. you can go even if u r under 18 and get into nightclubs..and there are always fake ids etc for alcohol..woo
Yea Im goin to schoolies nxt yr too cuz thats when i finish yr 12.. and its the same with me n a couple of my mates - we're goin on the first P&O cruise.. only way to do it for me, cuz im gonna be like the youngest of all my mates - 16 during schoolies! dammit.. but as u said P&O dusnt hav age limits on the clubs.. :) woo!
U dnt hav to worry bout fake id's on the cruise, jus get mates to buy u drinks.. U can drink with everyone else n as long as ur not making it too obvious that ur underage - no ones gonna care

bubbly

HSC
Ahhhhhhhh.

2 b 17 again

How i miss those days

I neva had 2 worry bout the whole fake id thing

RODDY06

HSC
bro,
theres beach parties on in surface for all ages!!!
you dont have to be 18 to go.
there on every night to different ones. one rnb n one techno.

RODDY06

HSC
you can only scratch nsw's licences. n you put new numbers on after.

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
to those who arent 18 its no big deal.... its still a wicked time and you won't regret going!! so long as your in a half decent hotel with people who want to have a good time than you'll find that your in the hotel for most of the night... the 2nd week only has 2 beach parties on the days you arrive but it's what you make of it....

wallaby2

HSC
Yeah I won't be 18 but I got a really big wang so yeah...

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
I don't plan on going to schoolies (though I might get dragged to go out somewhere)...but when is schoolies for Victorians? You see, I turn 18 a few days after exams have finished.

It might even mean that I turn 18 DURING schoolies. That would be interesting :p

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
i turned 17 a few weeks ago. im going to germany with friends

woody136

HSC
i wont be 18 for schoolies yet i am still goin with all my mates who are 18,haha ill be fine while there at the pubs give me a cask of goon ill be set:rofl: :headbang:

helsie

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
i want a fake ID!!!
i want one too :(

like i reaaally need it cuz i turn 18 in july....
and im taking next year off so ill have heaps time to party and go clubbing...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

hate being 17!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)