Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

nys-j

HSC
haha i was 16 for schoolies. not that i went - couldnt afford it :p didnt like the ppl going :p lollll i wont even b 18 for schoolies this year haha

confetti-31191

HSC
I will only be 17, I wont be 18 till the Jan after. I am going to spain for 2 months. That is waay better then schoolies anyway. :)

curiouscookie

HSC
^Yay for European Schoolies!

I'll still be 17, but it wont matter because I am going to France for 5 months! ZOMFG YAY!

HSC
N/A
bumhead said:
thank god im not the only under 18yr old:)
So what? It's not like there'll be a consensual sex orgy or some such; and besides, many people get drunk before legal drinking age, so what's the deal?
Yeh, you aren't the only (relative) youngin' here.

When it comes to my graduation year, I will be myself, a year younger than the rest, not eighteen - in fact, far from it.

HSC
N/A
Sex is overrated, as with alcohol.
Besides, ethanol is just the thang - everyone's gotta try it to be cool.:rolleyes:
You're right, people do get drunk before legal drinking age; but laws thet prevent us from doing so more often than not encourage us ("forbidden fruit" syndrome).

Schoolies sounds dangerous, and I'm sceptical about it. What do you do there, anyway? I'm guessing a massive clubbing-like party that is followed by hang-overs. Probably wrong.

Oh yeah, thanks for the tips on fake ID's.;) haha

stefdayrulz

HSC
im not gonna b 18 till jan... n i hav no idea wot my group of friends are gona b doin.. some are goin to queensland but my parents wont let me.. maybe batemeans bay, wollongong.. i duno

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
stefdayrulz said:
im not gonna b 18 till jan... n i hav no idea wot my group of friends are gona b doin.. some are goin to queensland but my parents wont let me.. maybe batemeans bay, wollongong.. i duno
me too.
ima be 18 in january

the12be

HSC
sucks bad that me and a few mates wont be 18.
but we got a lucky friend who can get us some stuff.

williamc

HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
im 18 in 363 days
18 in 349 days, but yer going to gold coast schoolies week two. Who really cares, just get pissed in the apartments and go walk the streets or find apartment parties.

williamc

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Sex is overrated, as with alcohol.
I hope your joking.

Lucid Scintilla said:
Schoolies sounds dangerous, and I'm sceptical about it. What do you do there, anyway? I'm guessing a massive clubbing-like party that is followed by hang-overs. Probably wrong
It doesn't get much better than that.

HSC
I turn 18 on February 14. But I apparently look old enough to buy alcohol now, so hopefully I'm right.

williamc

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
I turn 18 on February 14. But I apparently look old enough to buy alcohol now, so hopefully I'm right.
It really doesn't matter how old you look. Up there they will be checking everyone's ID, and i wouldn't risk a fakie. Just get the 18's to buy it for you.

gowie

HSC
dw, my mates and I r going up 2nd week and 1 of them will be 18 the day after we leave, very unfortunate.

HSC
sofimac16 said:
I won't be 18 for schoolies! I have to wait until Feb!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS!*
But that's ok. That means you were born within at least 14 days of me, which can not be anything but a good thing.

Adamray

HSC
Won't be 18 till Jan, me and my mates are taking a gap year, doing other studies and working for it, then heading up for 2008 schoolies. Better in the long run :)

HSC
17 until the end of January. Sucks, but at least there'll be people in the same situation as me. I might look into getting a fakie, but apparently the cops are all over those cunts like a rash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)