Who works at GoodCause (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
Who works at "GoodCause"

Well Another month, another new job.

What? Now I work at Good Cause www.goodcause.com.au, the agency that has ppl like me, standing at shopping centres, or streets, asking ppl to sign up to a charity (wesley mission, UNHCR, cancer council)

Why? Well you get paid $15 for TRAINING which is soo cool, al you do is have fun, play hacky sack and do, and also for the 1sxt month you work there, i made a nice 1.3k working there. its base wage of $15 an hour for the 1st month, and you also get commmision/bonuses on top of the pledges you get. Its a coolass job, meet heaps cool ppl!!!

then it drops down to $10 an hour after a month, because you would good enough to actaully get the money around $15/phr, plus if u become a 'leader' u get leader wage, plus bonuses

How? visit the website or call the number 1800450123
The interview is the hardest part, theres a group of you, and they ask you quesotins...in fact, weird questions, very weird, if u wana kno, pm me. or actaully if you fink ur good enough, then go for it!!

where? hmm the office, where you take training is at balmain, but after training you get sent around to places like westfields and trainstations, in a group, and you dont need to go bak to the office in the monring/night...so yeah u get to meet ppl and develop your skills.

hmmmmm wat else, yeah..good to be back as wel.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)