Who works at Gowings Supre?!?!? (1 Viewer)

ribz

HSC
Hey..
This is my first post.. :D

Anyway, does anyone here work at the new Gowings Supre in the city?? If so, can you reply..?
Cause I'm going to be starting work there tomorrow.. I just wanted to ask someone a couple of questions.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well what is your job then gna?

We'll judge just who is a dropkick and who isn't.

gna

HSC
Wow your exciting about working in a dead end job...filled with sluts and teenie boppers

gna

HSC
MiuMiu said:
Well what is your job then gna?

We'll judge just who is a dropkick and who isn't.
Sales and Service Adviser at the NAB.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
So you work at a bank?

How is that better than working in retail?

Its almost the same thing.

Unless you are a doctor or something like that, shut the fuck up and keep your rude comments to yourself.

*Minka*

HSC
Practically every student has to work a shitty job for some extra money. Doesn't mean someone is stupid or elss than you. My family is rather well off and I still work a job I hate just so I am earning a little money of my own.

Skeeta

HSC
i went to penrith plaza the other day, walked into supre wearing a pair of jeans, plain white singlet and beads + havs.

the girl workin there asked if i was there for an induction meeting. i said no - i'm just shopping, and then she asked "would you like to be? You look very supre"

ugh

*Minka*

HSC
Correct. I'd rather Supre than Target. ANYTHING would be better than Target.

gna

HSC
natstar said:
Its a fucking job. I know someone who HATES everything about supre, but works there. I hate Woolworths, but I work there.
Personally I'd rather work in Supre than a bank..how boring
wow......ur like 20 and you work at Woolies...your doing well for yourself...

yeah that's says a lot about yourself rather working in Supre...

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
gna said:
wow......ur like 20 and you work at Woolies...your doing well for yourself...

yeah that's says a lot about yourself rather working in Supre...
I wouldnt be bagging out other peoples jobs if I worked in nab DFS....

PaRRaZ FyNeST

HSC
ribz said:
Hey..
This is my first post.. :D

Anyway, does anyone here work at the new Gowings Supre in the city?? If so, can you reply..?
Cause I'm going to be starting work there tomorrow.. I just wanted to ask someone a couple of questions.
hey if you still wanna know about supre lemme know...i work at one of the other store aite...and whoever has a problem with supre` obviously might not realise some of da shit their wearing might be designs by supre` designers!! hope ur enjoying ur time there darl.

PaRRaZ FyNeST

HSC
gna said:
Wow your exciting about working in a dead end job...filled with sluts and teenie boppers
A DEAD END JOB? with a company who'z lasted for more than 18 years? I wouldn't think so mate. You have a very negative perspective especially if you haven't experienced working in a fun filled environment. I work at supre`...and let me tell you...MANY decent people shop there....you'll be suprised..who know's your mum's probably walked into one of the store to buy BELT and your absolutley clueless ..SO dont go talking shit about a place being filled with sluts kauz you'll only find sluts at a BROTHEL....But then again...your you... you probably already know that! keep ur unexpereinced negative thoughts in that micro mind of yours!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)