Who would you date? (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
don't think princessoz is da 1 4 u bby
Just checked out her info, she likes 2 and a half men

edit: wait was it you that said he hates 2 and a half men or lamingtons?

w/e

I'll date anyone as long as they are huge (not BoS huge, real life huge), tanned, funny, caring/protective (but not overly) and likes to party. Just gotta get Gene to party...
im huge where it counts bby :wink:

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Well Im Turkish :)

I don't really mind, i'm not overly picky.. But definately wouldn't dare to date a Greek or Kurdish guy.. 1; coz my family would go CRAZY 2; most of them are against Turks so.. I also would only date a Muslim guy, only because it's hard with religion in the long run and again family would go ape shit on me :)
omg that's the same for me!
yeah for me (and my family) the main is that the guy is muslim.
he can be like any other nationality (perferably middle-eastern, or pakistani) but yeah, has to absolutely be muslim.
my parents are strict like that -__-

Antique

HSC
I guess people have the tenancy to choose someone of their own race/religion, because they feel a sense of 'belonging' .. :'D
but i'm just giving a general statement here.

Personally, i don't mind what race/religion, as long as i'm attracted to them and vice versa & we feel comfortable with each other.
Religion is a highly debated topic and can get .. personal, so as long they don't try to 'switch' me into believing something/something else, then i'm good.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
would date anyone who i like, would marry a muslim cos parents would go apeshit crazy otherwise.
dun care what natio..not picky, but preferrably middle eastern, dont mind pakis.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Would date someone who I like and likes me back, have things in common, is humorous, has a great personality, doesn't have to be the prettiest girl in the world.

Would marry a nepali girl, no one else.

Bendent

HSC
Such a great way to bump a thread

i think michaeljennings is sri lankan (that's what he told me), or could be trolling.

on topic:

personally, i prefer asians particularly koreans and chinese (non-cantonese), and europeans particularly italians. i'm not very attracted to the white australian look (could be because most look too 'english'). they are not ugly, but the roughness of the skin and older looking features is not something i'm used to or feel comfortable looking at.

Last edited:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
prefer asian girls but dont have any limits to dating

but my mum is "worried"* that i will marry a white girl since i hang around whites/wogs

not so much worried, but she obv has her own preferences

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i think michaeljennings is sri lankan (that's what he told me), or could be trolling.

on topic:

personally, i prefer asians particularly koreans and chinese (non-cantonese), and europeans particularly italians. i'm not very attracted to the white australian look (could be because most look too 'english'). they are not ugly, but the roughness of the skin and older looking features is not something i'm used to or feel comfortable looking at.
I'm white aussie but I look young

will you be mai asian housewife? ^_^

Bendent

HSC
^

you are the creepiest poster ever. aren't u a muslim girl?

onur91

HSC
N/A
Precisely.
The war between the croats, bosnians and serbs, was simply to cleanse the lands from these interspecies mutant offspring.
True story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)