Whooo Likes Short-Shorts? (1 Viewer)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i dont mind shorts but short shorts.. errrr

reminds me of jessica simpson in "this boots are made for walking" film clip

the hawtness of shorts shorts died in my eyes after the supre launched their summer fashion range with colorful short shorts

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
PLURFECT! said:
My favourite short shorts!!!
im not being a bitch but that honestly reminds me of the skanky/hoe tee from supre with handprints covering the boobies... . and was considered as fashionable back in 02... :eek:

arrested development
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
i dont mind shorts but short shorts.. errrr

reminds me of jessica simpson in "this boots are made for walking" film clip

the hawtness of shorts shorts died in my eyes after the supre launched their summer fashion range with colorful short shorts
Yuck. I don't like those bum-hanging-out shorts. They're fucking gross.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm over them. Like all fashion trends, they're over-done, and show absolutely no uniqueness of the wearer.

On that note, has anyone noticed that the ones with the rouching on the pockets makes the wearer look like they have a reeeeally strange "triangle" with major camel-toe?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Malfoy said:
I really don't like them, they look trashy especially with the tops a lot of people wear them with (or maybe it's just the people who come into work!). Occasionally they look nice but generally you need to be a twig to wear them.

The ones that are a bit longer, like a couple of inches above the knee, are pretty nice though. They're probably the shortest pair I own, and they're black and white striped. Bought them for $3.

Incidentally, work currently has bright blue, purple and coral ones - I unpacked them last week.
where do u work? i'd love to get a coral pair.

mine aren't terribly short. they're just perfect. i got them from sportsgirl and paid an arm and a leg for them. but they fit awesomely. they're black. i'm not a fan of wearing them clubbing. practically EVERYONE wears them clubbing. but im more comfortable adding some havs and a singlet and wearing them to uni

kahlilouise

HSC
I have cuffed brown ones from glassons, and white ones from myer and crappy cotton ones for when i'm bumming around the house. They are really comfy and very versatile. I'm not a fan of the Supre ones with gathered sides though.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i have a ton of pairs. i've always loved short shorts, i've been wearing them for years. i've got a couple denim ones, light blue, dark blue, black, army print and striped :)

i think this is the only time i've ever been ahead of the trend. (like 3 years ahead :p)

Carnivour

HSC
i own two pairs. a black pair and a white pair. but i dont have any particular thoughts about them, neither am i super crazy about them... they are just shorts....??? although id never wear them out. have some class, ladies.

arrested development
HSC
Carnivour said:
i own two pairs. a black pair and a white pair. but i dont have any particular thoughts about them, neither am i super crazy about them... they are just shorts....??? although id never wear them out. have some class, ladies.
WTF? You think shorts are slutty or something? Haha I've got way sluttier clothes than that. :\

Carnivour

HSC
erm, generally yes, they way short shorts are worn these days is pretty slutty. i dont really like it when they are worn with heels, etc.

arrested development
HSC
Carnivour said:
erm, generally yes, they way short shorts are worn these days is pretty slutty. i dont really like it when they are worn with heels, etc.
Oh yeah, I know what you mean. Those fucking gross slags in their tiny tops and too-tight shorts and ugly hooker heels. SPEW SPEW SPEW.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Ive got a black cuffed one, a S&B cuffed red with white polka dots, a bright royal blue and a white cuffed one with leopard-edging. I dont wear them out all the time cos im so sick of seeing nearly EVERYONE wearing shorts, but i tend to only wear them to uni with my havi's cos theyre so comfy. Sometimes i wear like leggings with the shorts on top, when ive totally gone insane. Its funny

Always

HSC
kimi said:
Ive got a black cuffed one, a S&B cuffed red with white polka dots, a bright royal blue and a white cuffed one with leopard-edging. I dont wear them out all the time cos im so sick of seeing nearly EVERYONE wearing shorts, but i tend to only wear them to uni with my havi's cos theyre so comfy. Sometimes i wear like leggings with the shorts on top, when ive totally gone insane. Its funny
I also wore shorts + leggings last winter and it attracted a lot of stares. Funny.

Shorts are the new denim mini. It's true.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah its true, i find shorts more flattering on my scrawny legs + no bum, it gives me more shape and i dont have to worry about the whole "is someone gonna see my undies" thing

go shorts

PLURFECT!

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
im not being a bitch but that honestly reminds me of the skanky/hoe tee from supre with handprints covering the boobies... . and was considered as fashionable back in 02... :eek:
ROFL, that's ok, seriously.

I bought them for a rave last month (Prophecy), and put the white paint on myself. It was a UV theme and i wanted to make an impression with the white. They're actually the shortest shorts i've ever owned, and they're rarely worn. My Mother regularly reminds me i am too conservative, haha. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)