WHOOPS :O Mislabelled Booklet :( (1 Viewer)

Burrows

HSC
Hi,

Due to exam pressure, and human error,

I think that I might have mislabelled some booklets and mixed Module A and C booklets together

i.e My 2nd booklet for Mod C, I might have labelled it as Booklet 2 of 2 of Module A and then obviously mixing it up for Module C with a Module A booklet in there.

I was just wondering if there is anything I can do, of if there are procedures in place for markers to figure out that I start talking about an entirely different text and question when they open up the 2nd booklet they realise what I might have done.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
dw the BOS really wants you guys to succeed, otherwise it would be a huge embarrasement to everyone, the teacher teaching you, you, the school, and the BOS for a sucky education system. So they will go to alot of effort to try and give you marks!! like searching for lost papers, deciphering handwriting etc.

so the fact you did that, they will realise your mistake and want to investigate to any extent to see where your answer is, trying to get every mark out of it as they can!!

i dont know if you can do anything, ask your principal or call BOS and ask them, but it happens to alot of people!!

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Thanks for easing my anxiety haha!
thats ok :)
happy to help even a bit!

maybe ask some other people though, just to make sure there isnt something else that you can do!!

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
They will decipher it, don't worry, happens to a couple of thousand of the ~70 000 students who do mistakes like these in the HSC. If I'm doubt consult with BOS by giving them a buzz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)