Who's aiming to get above 90 this year? (3 Viewers)

KfWang

Originally posted by Zarathustra
KfWang, what subjects did you drop???
oi dropped 3 unit maths
and also Chemistry, and Ancient because my teacher wasnt exactly the best
i think thats all,
i kind of regret not taking geography though, and not just changing ancient lines.. but what the heck

KfWang

oh i was just wondering, what it means by credit average? like is that above average or something?
and also i was wondering if anyone had any "cushion" subjects?? i.e. subjects with really low entrance in case they stuff up?

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
I think credit is top 50%, maybe higher:confused:
By cushion subjects do you mean preferences - I think everyone puts a course that is above what they believe they'll get and as the last preference something below e.g You think you'll get 90 - put 98 as you're first pref. and 60 as your last - just an idea.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i really want a UAI of 97 but dont think that will be happenning but i dont relli care i'm juz gonna do my best and wot eva i get i'll b happy

KfWang

Originally posted by Zarathustra
I think credit is top 50%, maybe higher:confused:
By cushion subjects do you mean preferences - I think everyone puts a course that is above what they believe they'll get and as the last preference something below e.g You think you'll get 90 - put 98 as you're first pref. and 60 as your last - just an idea.
yup thats what i mean by "cushion" subjects, anyone have an idea of any courses they want? i might put down science at Newcastle Uni, ..73+, Newcastle Uni has the best sporting facilities though AND its the home of the Newcastle Knights :):)):):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)