Who's Already Had Their Formal ? (1 Viewer)

pinknails500

HSC
What a fucking dumb question to ASK!

as if you care, and if you do.. that is seriosllllllly SAD

our own formals are painful enough to experience without HAVING to hear about everybody elses night.
and to the BOZZO that drank Jim Bean straight- dont talk about it as if your remorseful, you think your a HERO cos u drank to much and prolli cant remember much of the evening.

For all the fricekn sluts that SERIOUSly PAIN my life.. WHY do you go to a FORMAL in some fricken supre equivalent SLUT item that ur calling "Bettina Liano" my fuckin arse its more like "Bettinas a loosehoe" SERIOUSLY, you guys r really sad and apart from the unwashed miscreants who find you sluts attractive everybody is LAUGHING AT YOU

So THAT is why IT WAS FUCKING SAD of you to ASK about FORMALS cos realistically.. THERE a fucking tradgic night

:)

HSC
pinknails500 said:

our own formals are painful enough to experience without HAVING to hear about everybody elses night.
and to the BOZZO that drank Jim Bean straight- dont talk about it as if your remorseful, you think your a HERO cos u drank to much and prolli cant remember much of the evening.

For all the fricekn sluts that SERIOUSly PAIN my life.. WHY do you go to a FORMAL in some fricken supre equivalent SLUT item that ur calling "Bettina Liano" my fuckin arse its more like "Bettinas a loosehoe" SERIOUSLY, you guys r really sad and apart from the unwashed miscreants who find you sluts attractive everybody is LAUGHING AT YOU

So THAT is why IT WAS FUCKING SAD of you to ASK about FORMALS cos realistically.. THERE a fucking tradgic night

Nice bump. Troll?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pinknails500 said:

Actually, I don't think I'm a hero. You drink a bottle of Jim Beam and wake up the next morning and call yourself a hero.

Your main problem is your gross generalisations that are primarily false and inaccurately based on stereotypical views of teenage men and teenage girls. A quick reference: not every man finds aesthetic sexual gratification to be their number one attraction to women. And every woman with a differing dress sense or social outlook is not a slut.

Next, when you're laughing at someone because of how they present themselves, it does not mean that everyone else is laughing as a result.

And why would someone ask about formals? Becuase they're curious. A bit like how you asked about everyone's NYE celebrations.

And if caring about other people is sad, then I would like to be officially branded sad by you.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
pinknails500 said:

your argument had a shit conclusion. :)

oh , and sam's pretty much answered your question anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)