Whos art hasn't been marked yet? (1 Viewer)

rachybabe123

Our major works still haven't been marked, is there other school still waiting for theres to be marked????

mememe

Yeah ours hasn't been marked yet, i haven't seen my work for months, i don't even remember what it looks like (i think that may be a good thing)

MegaBaz

you do know we dont get the marks back for major works until around june / july next year? we do get our combine marks for theory + art making in december though,

rachybabe123

Hey I know we dont get the marks back, but like the markes havn't even seen our work yet. Cause I dont live in syd, our art doesn't get sent away, the markes come to our school and mark them.

Kiya

At our school the markers only come to our school to mark painting and collection of works, printmaking got sent away.
And I was told no one's works are marked until half way thru the exams which i reckon theyd be doing soon??
Like the ones that get sent away they have to choose what mark range they will be in 0-5 5-10......45-50 u get the idea, (they've already done that) then they get the exact mark by the markers at a later day......

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
i live outwest.. i was told that today the markers came to the school to mark them.. and the teacher told us to collect the works tomaz... hmmm oh wellszz!! dang!

tegs

yeah I live in Bathurst. The markers are coming on monday.
But how does that work considering that they've already started the shortlist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)