who's boat is sinking? (1 Viewer)

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
suddenly wild winds rush through the cold air, blowing the boat off course...a storm emerges from the depths of nowhere: cdark clouds form in thick packets, waves rise enormously to the sky and strong winds speed past...the forces of nature are obviously angry with Chand and considers it necessary for her to be punished...the wind howls ghostly, waves splash fiercely and rain pelts down in thunderous rage...

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
ur nice..:p
and I run and hide inside the boat until the storm finished.

The End

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
hahah crappy endling...too abrupt, no description watsoever...i mark it 4/10...4 for the complication and 0 for the resolution..

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
yes indeed it is...but the subject is on everyone's mind so thats all we can readily talk abt apparently..

stellar

There is always hope :)
So I farkked up math trial today, doesn't mean it's all over.

Carla2003

HSC
It is bad though.
I have been proud of my maths mark and now I've stuffed up my trial today so my mark and rank are going to be all stuffed up and I have no exams left to fix it up again.
The only hope I have is that everyone failed.... :)

stellar

Hmm, that's like me. I had a good position in math, and I'm HOPING everyone else found it as hard. It depends on how closely ranked your math canditure is I guess. If everyone's marks are close together, then it won't hurt that bad to go down a few places I reckon.

Carla2003

HSC
I really don't understand the system but apparantly your UAI depends on your rank, not you marks.
There is a bit of a gap between me and the next position but if I failed as bad as i am thinking everyone will still be infront of me.

Atleast I only have one exam left. I have 3 days off to study to so thats really good, too bad its only bio though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)