Who's bored off their nut studying? what crazy stuff has HSC made you do? (1 Viewer)

arls

Im absolutely stuffed with studying! Sometimes i find myself laughing at TV adds, even dumbest ones that arnt even funny. I cant sleep without thinking of school work, I even study in my dreams sometimes. Im sick of it! I've eaten so much chocolate I think my body has become reliant on cocoa... whats more, Ive become addicted to eating peanut butter! whats wrong with me? what has the HSC done to me?/ anyone else encountered weird/disgusting/cool habits from HSC, like cleaning your room etc?:( :( spose doesn't realy matter, only 12 + 4 weeks to go.... theres a life waiting for me...:rolleyes: whats every1 else think?

Last edited:

chris42

HSC
Well It drove me to coming on this bored of studies forum, considering I never have been on a forum in my life :p

*hopeful*

HSC
hsc stress is makin me cook
it shows that i'll do anyfing 2 get away from studyn
i've cooked more things in the past few weeks than i ever have in my life and also i've become hooked on dis forum thing

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
same here hopeful. im cooking alot too. wen i study i get bored wen i get bored i cook. made a luvley pasta bake todaythen my mates came over and we made short work of it whilst watching nz thrash italy. gotta luv that

crazylilmonkee

HSC
this stress has made me eat more and more every day..
200g of chips and bags of lollies, heaps of youghurt added with the normal big brekkie, stuffing lunch and fat dinner, maybe a bit of supper..
shit!

kouri

well w t f
HSC
hmm..i haven't done anything like clean, cook or anything weird haha..

just run around the house screaming, dancing, making weird noises and dressing up like a complete idiot. :)

oh and i'm playing the piano more than usual now.

but then its not like i studied so much that made me go crazy. STUDYING SUCKS ****
;_;

sunken eyes

HSC
welllll..... i had my last big party the other day. whata bloody shame. my last big day/night out. that was pretty wild. it involved a lot off goon, a mazda protege and a lot of macca's cones, on top of the usual 18th birthday party stuff.

simplesimon86

Im not sure how crazy this might sound but im one of those people who puts everything off until the last minute which results in me doing my study/assignments under stress....I have taken up surfing and meditation in the last few months and i have found that they are good ways of ignoring/relieving the stress of the HSC!!

Leap

free falling
HSC
Right before my English Extension 2 major work was due I had to stay up all night working on it, and for some reason I found myself eating frozen peas at 3am. I also drank sooo much Milo, because I needed some sort of energy drink to keep me awake and I don't drink Coffee or tea.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i dont eat!! i have a milkshake for breakfast and i eat like apples and stuff till dinner! its so bad but its good coz im loosing weight!! hahaha

i cleaned out the draws in my desk today :|

malayz_angel

Originally posted by kouri
oh and i'm playing the piano more than usual now.
Yeah...actually I'm doing that too! I stopped with the piano after I passed eighth grade last May and then all of a sudden I've gone back to it! I've found that classical music can be a great stress reliever (except I get the occasional stress flashback when I remember how many times I had to practise a particular piece for an exam!)

arls

I also sat on my head for an hour cause i couldnt work out a maths question... i suggest it to u all, can help clear the head for sure!! the increase blood flow seems to sort the confusion out somehow.

chip

HSC
yeh making me cook and my dog has been on more walks in the last two weeks then in his entire life

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
errrr i lost count to how many times i cleaned up my rooom, it looks amazing, never been like this :)

i had a walk to the park for the first time in months

i didn't have a shower for 3days cause i dunno no real reason, i just sit there all day so what's the point of taking a shower?

i sleep more now for some reason, studyin makes me more tired then exercising....weired

i get annoyed at the littlest things, like dunno just small stuff

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
i find im more tired now then ever b4 i thinkits cos study is taking up the time that i usually use to think about stupid things so my mind is still working overtime wen im trying to sleep.

2late

I find that i study better very late at night so i end up goin to bed at 3am and pretty much sleeping the afternoon away.

I also attempt to do EVERYTHING else but study. Cleaning. Cooking. Driving around aimlessly. Re-organising my notes.

Now i'm waiting for the sun to come out and stay out so I can work on my tan. :D

Johnny G

I think its obvious - its only natural i guess to be sick and tired o something you've been doin for ages 0 unless you enjoy of course - i mean, look at me - ive been a slave to the net for way too long - I can't even study unless my computers on - anf the small amount of time im focused on only leads me wanting more time of study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)