Who's Completing a Bachelor of Arts degree? (1 Viewer)

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
I'm doing it with law but so confused at the process. Like what electives even are. Or how to get majors and minors to work. Ugh.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm doing it with law but so confused at the process. Like what electives even are. Or how to get majors and minors to work. Ugh.
Make a thread, we'll help you out

catwoman11

HSC
I'm doing Law/Arts as well this year :) I don't think you have to worry that much about majors/ minors this year. I'm doing ARTS1810 (international relations), ARTS1270 (intro to history) and ARTS1840 (intro to politics) & LAWS1052. I'm planning to major in International Relations but a guy I spoke to on info day told me that, let's say, I lovedddd politics, I could just make that my major in my second year :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If you're worried about not meeting other Arts students, there are societies where you can meet them.

I have a friend who's on MuSoc Exec (Music Society), they do cool things, and spoke highly of them so I'll probably join that. There's other Arts-y societies like EduSoc (Education), ArtsSoc (Arts students in general - also they have a camp so that's super great for anyone who wants to meet new people), NUTS (Theatre - they also hold plays), and the Culture Club (they're just very arts student-y, wine tastings, etc.)

Plenty of opportunities to meet new people - which is what you should be doing first year at uni anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)