Whos doing "Civil Eng" @ UTS? (1 Viewer)

kido525

HSC
Hi and congrats to all hsc candidates who have been accepted to civil engineering at uts , i am really excited and cant wait to meet u guys

An introduction would be nice of who u r =P

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
civil is one of the most popular eng degrees at uts. so go on the o-camp, and you'll be able to meet heeps of people and get drunk with them on the last night of camp :)

i did civil last year, and was dreading the camp... although it wasnt that great :p i met alot of the friends i still have today there.

jonno

Jonno
HSC
huh?

what camp? how do you know theres a camp for civil engineers?

jonno

Jonno
HSC
yeah i did
so what?
what are you gonna do about it aye?
chubby chubby

aaaman

Banned
HSC
desai said:
why do you non-civil fuckers reply in this thread when it does not pertain to you. dahhh im doing mechanical - great, shut the fuck up

i am doing civil at uts. my last name is desai. i like stuff. i hate people. i think the o camp will be shit.

enough said

pfft its obvious this kid is trying to me be, i wish i can give you a paperclip but i think its cruel for the paperclip to be used on u

aaaman

Banned
HSC
desai said:
nah mate.

i was just saying that people that were in the thread that shouldnt be, shouldnt be. and why would i want to be like you sad child?

is there much chemistry in civil, because i didnt do it in high school and probably wont do a bridging course.

1. there is actually much i believe it is in 2nd yr,

http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au/eng/ug/c10061/computer.html

this should help you

2. because ppl try to be like me, im not sure if you are one of those 2 faced soft ppl

aaaman

Banned
HSC
desai said:
yeh thanks for that mate except im doing civil, and im pretty sure there aint that much that id be stuffed for.

yeh i reckon i should introduce myself again because i think i kinda kill the convo with my bad-ass attitude.

ok my name is karl desai. im doing b engineering (civil) b business at uts. im doing civil because i have always been fascinated by a city's infrastucture and hear they are in great demand. i went to normanhurst boys high school, and from all this talk on the net it sounds like im going to an all boys uni atleast on the engineering side of things.

i really think that the ocamp will be shit, just check out the pics: http://www.secsme.org.au/photos/index.php

anyways see you all there

well i dunno about it but im gonna call it piss camp not o camp for a reason

aaaman

Banned
HSC
desai said:
why would you call it that? is it because youll be drunk/ there'll be an excessive amount of alchol/ you plan on urinating everywhere/ or.... ?
there'll be an excessive amount of alcohol :D come on its gonna be fun getting pissed

aaaman

Banned
HSC
OK if it turns out that u do not like the selection you made for engineering u can transfer for 2nd year as long as u think u get a credit average as it equals to 86 uai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)