Who's Doing Law and Where? (1 Viewer)

kini mini

HSC
Re: yeah i know

Originally posted by Soul
was referring to the quad thingo - but yes, the cbd thing looks like... well.. crap
Yeah and that's where you'd be most often :D

Has anyone actually been inside it though? I went to the courts next door a few times last year (tutor was a lawyer and married to a judge's son...) and some of them were in a rather sorry state. The security for judges was interesting though ;).

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Is it just me or do some of you people dislike sydney university alot!!! Or perhaps just how it usyd looks????:confused:

timmii

sporadic attendee
zannaz - they're just trying to justify their decision to go to unsw...oh and then theres the added benefit of torturing those such as myself (and you of course) who chose usyd over unsw...

oh shame on them! (honi soit?)

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by timmii
zannaz - they're just trying to justify their decision to go to unsw...oh and then theres the added benefit of torturing those such as myself (and you of course) who chose usyd over unsw...

Speaking of which, I'm surprised no-one's said "Kensington Tech" yet :p

(pre-emptive strike! :D)

Last edited:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by timmii

Yes I agree, that's why most people going to UNSW will tell you that it has better commerce and science courses, yet if u speak to a Usyd person you will hear the opposite.

No one knows the truth, but it doesn't matter, as long as you are happy with the course you are doing and do well in it.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
Nono... we all know the truth. :gridnod:

woah hang on a minute laz, I guess you've changed tune now since you are gone to UNSW :rolleyes:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Perhaps it was my evil master plan all along to get all of you choosing USyd so that the UNSW cut-off would stay down. ;):D

...and perhaps not. :p

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
Perhaps it was my evil master plan all along to get all of you choosing USyd so that the UNSW cut-off would stay down. ;):D

...and perhaps not. :p
it must have been an unplanned evil master plan then :D

B

Bambul

Originally posted by kini mini

On the subject of O-week, does anyone know why UNSW mags are so obsessed with jumping castles? :confused:
If you met some of the people in charge of UNSW O-Week you would understand. The person in charge of Social Programs, Lisa (in her self-proclaimed "team fun"), can't go for more than a few minutes without jumping up and down and shouting "jumping castle, yay". It's a bit of an O-Week tradition, kinda overrated IMO, but it's nice for meeting people (particularely of the opposite sex, if you know what I mean :rolleyes: ).

If anyone see's me during O-Week, do say "hi", I'll be wearing a bright yellow shirt with a name tag saying "Bambul" on it. It's the only time of the year that I'm obliged to be in a good mood...

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by Bambul

If you met some of the people in charge of UNSW O-Week you would understand. The person in charge of Social Programs, Lisa (in her self-proclaimed "team fun"), can't go for more than a few minutes without jumping up and down and shouting "jumping castle, yay". It's a bit of an O-Week tradition, kinda overrated IMO, but it's nice for meeting people (particularely of the opposite sex, if you know what I mean :rolleyes: ).

If anyone see's me during O-Week, do say "hi", I'll be wearing a bright yellow shirt with a name tag saying "Bambul" on it. It's the only time of the year that I'm obliged to be in a good mood...
Hmmm, ok, I'll have a go on the castle then :D. See you in O week ;)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Bambul
another note, his Bambul nametag is on his hat, not his shirt :p

jessika

law chicky
HSC
jess, f, coast, law

not excited, dont really care that much yet, and besides people keep telling me Im not bitchy enough to be a laywer.

Last edited:
B

Bambul

Originally posted by MinAi

another note, his Bambul nametag is on his hat, not his shirt :p
No, you see, ummm, my hat is called "shirt"! That's right, I gave it a name... Is that at all plausable? No, oh well. :(

Atleast I have a nametag, which is better than anything you could come up with! :p

I may also be doing some of the shorter tours on the Monday for all you Commerce Faculty people, no getting away from me! Muargh huargh haargh haahaaa bwuargh haahahah*!!!

*For those that didn't realise, that was my attempt to type a Mr Burns style evil laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)