Who's Finished? (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha noone to party with....unless u party with your imaginery friends

adambra

HSC
Now no matter what you're doing, you won't feel guilty about not studying. That's the greatest thing I reckon.

suhini

HSC
4 more days....just 4 more days

JUST FOUR MORE DAYS
GODAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its such a screwy process to endure b4 i finish tho

monday - 3U english

tuesday - Ancient history

wednesday - Chemistry

i figure i wont hav energy left to scream and party for the following few days. so i reckon ill just become a vegetable. then i hav to wait till the 2nd last day of hsc 4 my friends to finish since they all do business or eco..... suckers!!!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
bennychanman said:
mmm i know

this is the first saturday perhaps...ALLL YEAR!! i haven't been thinking about homework, or practice, or study, or exams, or worse...the hsc!!!

OH MY GOD IT'S THE MOST AMAZING FEELING!!! I SCREEEEAMED AFTER MY LAST MUSIC EXAM YESTERDAY
*grumbles obcenities*

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
damn damn damn!!! i only have 2 exams left but theyre so fucking spread out. damn business studies

7th Sign

HSC
uck business studies man seriously.......oh well I have not even studied that much for it only like multiple choice and the 2 essays I am good to go, short answers I need some work but theirs 2 much time :( every ones finishes next friday with physics:( not fair

steph_jo

HSC
Finish on tuesday with ancient history! cant wait!!

hipPo3

HSC
finished on thursday .. 2nd last day of the HSC tests ..
damn visual Arts ..

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
what are you guyz all plannin 2 do after your last exam? There's a party on friday night adn then another one on sat night, so when i finish physics on friday im just gona hang out at the pub with my other mates who finish, then go to the party.

Gummy_bear

HSC
argh, i have 3 exams left. but drama isnt really an exam coz it only goes for 1.5 hours, so i wont count that. and plus i have 9 days to study for it. so annoying!

i have my next 2 exams on monday and tuesday, then 9 days till drama, im not even gona study till 2 days b4 drama exam, you can basically bullshit your way thro it anyway. its jsut like a half yearly or something.

my mum says that after ive finished all my exams i can celebrate by cleaning my room. ha, she dont know about my stock of vodka in my brothers fridge. *insert evil laugh*

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i have three exams too. my parents have been chucking a psycho at the sight and state of my room. papers and books everywhere, bed messed up, a few cups and mugs on my window sill. dayam, my room is going to be so much cleaner and healthier after this gawd dayam hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)