• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

whos goin to schoolies in kingscliff 09? (1 Viewer)

jayfo

HSC
hey just wondering if anyone is going to kingscliff this yr for schoolies. its heaps cheaper than gold coast and byron but its in the middle of both. how are people getting to places of interest?

cinderrellla

HSC
i personally am not going to kinglscliff but i am staying on the gold coast
i have 2 sisters that live at kingscliff though and i would say buses will be the best form of transport for you! theyre arnt any trains and taxis would be too expensive!

sophannan

HSC
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you seriously have to be joking ????
i go to kingscliff high school and kingscliff IS NOT somewhere to go to schoolies - its like a chilled out surfy town with no clubs or anything.
it will take you about an hour and a half to bus up to surfers to gold coast schoolies and will be infested with 13 year olds.
i suggest you change your idea ASAP!!!!

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i go to kingscliff high school and kingscliff IS NOT somewhere to go to schoolies - its like a chilled out surfy town with no clubs or anything.
it will take you about an hour and a half to bus up to surfers to gold coast schoolies and will be infested with 13 year olds.
+1. I'm on the southern Gold Coast and it would take me about 45 mins to get to Surfers each night for Schoolies by bus. Fuck staying at Kingscliff, it's boring as shit for Schoolies.

jayfo

HSC
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thnx for the advice and yea, we're gon have fun anyways theres like 20 of us going and we always find shit to do lol. thnx anyways, yea i told ppl that terrigal was shit for schoolies too, but the resort we stayin at is booked out for schoolies so it should be fun anyway....we hope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)