Who's Going To Bathurst Next Year? (1 Viewer)

The Agent

HSC
My mother is a registered nurse and she told me if I ever enrolled in Nursing she would kill me.

She has been a registered nurse for 18 years and she says it is the most bitchy, back stabbing career anyone can do.

Have you ever wondered why so many nurses are getting out? The money is pretty good these days, but everything else is the same.

ezed

HSC
Yay! I'm going to Bathurst next year. I'm doing Bachelor of Justice Studies (Policing).

Anyone from the Shire going up there?

Ennaoj

HSC
ezed said:
Yay! I'm going to Bathurst next year. I'm doing Bachelor of Justice Studies (Policing).

Anyone from the Shire going up there?
Yay! See you there.

I got a main round offer - B Justice Studies (policing) Too :D

paramedic

HSC
N/A
Hi there!

I'm a 2nd year Nursing/Clinical Practice (Paramedic) student so I'm not starting in 07 but I thought I'd say hi anyway. I love the course & if you do study this (or the single degrees) I'll see you at uni.

BTW Ignore the rude response you got from "The Agent" - they probably don't realise that you aren't (?) even wanting to be a nurse (myself & nearly all the d/degree students I know want to & will be Paramedics!). Having said that though I also think Nursing is great - there are problems but they are only made worse by bad attitudes.

If you have any questions ask & I'll try to answer them.

Cya

bigbezza05 said:
Hopefully I will be - B Nursing / B Clinical Practice.

Anyone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)