Who's going to miss IPT? (1 Viewer)

iTiki

HSC
im gonna miss ipt sooooo much!! our class had the best students, awesomest teacher and playing 20 player halo lan games was the icing on the cake. altho coming first for 4 years also has its benefits haha. and the aircon rooms in summer were a blessing lol

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
you're joking right? who would miss this subject?

only think i'll miss is 50 mins of gossiping with my best friend.

HSC
You ask who would miss this subject when 80% of the posts were actually about missing IPT classes :sun:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
You ask who would miss this subject when 80% of the posts were actually about missing IPT classes :sun:
shut up sunshine we're not all politically correct
the question is, will you miss this subject

chavias

HSC
IPT was a great subject - easier than SDD, and we had a great teacher over the last 2 years, and they made it even better.

I can honestly say I will miss it - I miss the group project work the most...

HSC
IPT was good for constant bludging, but i'm not gonna miss it since i'm not gonna see my fucked up retard teacher.

Thank FUCK its OVERRRRRRR

appletoa

HSC
I'm going to miss the periods of going on the internet and playing Halo against the other guys in the class. Not IPT itself though. Or the teacher, to be honest. Kyle and I had to correct her quite often about basic things (like putting a person in the BCC section when sending an email doesn't mean that they won't see the address it was sent to).

JoannaS2

HSC
Lol, im not gonna miss it!! It was the worse subject ever!! Every time i tried to study for it i fell asleep!! Im so glad it's over!! No more talking about LANS, Modems and whatnots. Whoo!!! The exam was so hard compared to last years!! =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)