• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who's going to UNI OPEN DAYS? (3 Viewers)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW has the good freebies. USyd's Open Day is nice and all - but it's easy come easy go. UNSW has a structured feel with much more free shit.

HSC
N/A
If I can get a sufficient amount of work done tonight, i'll be going USYD tomorrow. I'd much rather be going to the UNSW one, but fucking yearlies :cry:

HSC
Boo. So tired. Walked to USYD from Redfern, then walked around campus for 4 hours. then walked to uts and walked some more. THEN we freaking get lost on our way to Central from uts. So tired. I've been walking around for 5 hours.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Boo. So tired. Walked to USYD from Redfern, then walked around campus for 4 hours. then walked to uts and walked some more. THEN we freaking get lost on our way to Central from uts. So tired. I've been walking around for 5 hours.
You got lost between Central and UTS? :p

That's almost as bad as getting lost from one side of the Harbour Bridge to the other. :p

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Just came home, it was great and all. Didn't have a chance to go to Law building.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
is it worth going even if you are 100% going to go to another uni?

Yes. Freebies. But I'm Asian. The pens I use throughout the year, I get from University O-Weeks.

I'm not kidding.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just came home, it was great and all. Didn't have a chance to go to Law building.

Don't worry - us law students never have classes there anyway. The Law building itself is for professors/lectures/PhD students' offices.

Where there are classes is underground (underneath the law building), and in the law school annexe.

And the kicker? A lot of law classes aren't even in the law building. We're everywhere else, except the law building (well, for 1st-3rd year anyway). We're mainly in Carslaw.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I wanted to get booklets, however I didn't see Law booth in Great Hall. lool :tongue2:

funnytomato

HSC
Don't worry - us law students never have classes there anyway. The Law building itself is for professors/lectures/PhD students' offices.

Where there are classes is underground (underneath the law building), and in the law school annexe.

And the kicker? A lot of law classes aren't even in the law building. We're everywhere else, except the law building (well, for 1st-3rd year anyway). We're mainly in Carslaw.
and the maths lecures are at new law building

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)