whos gonna win the afl flag?? (1 Viewer)

who will win the 2005 AFL FLAG???

• West Coast

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Sydney Swans

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brisbane Lions

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Geelong

• Fremantle

• Port Adelaide

• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Sydney cant scunge, scraggle, flood, and gutter wrestle their way through the finals. You actually have to play good footy because the intensity is stepped up.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
Sydney cant scunge, scraggle, flood, and gutter wrestle their way through the finals. You actually have to play good footy because the intensity is stepped up.
Are you saying that Sydney HAVEN'T been doing this the last 6 weeks - and 3 especially?

You aren't allowed to use the fact that we dropped off after half time in all three games. Being ahead by 50+ points at half time tends to do that to a team.

vwola

HSC
GO SWANNIES!!!
(although they just lost the first game of the finals) ...stupid eagles
they can still win the premiership!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Smokey_22 said:

Just as i said.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
St Kilda.
I said it last night - if saints beat Adealide they'll win the gf.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
bluesky100 said:
St Kilda.
I said it last night - if saints beat Adealide they'll win the gf.
Woot :(

I wrote in the first or second post on this thread that I reckon St Kilda will take it out.

Last night did nothing to dissipate those thoughts. Then again, Ricciuoto is probably worth more than the final losing margin.

But I reckon that would be Adelaide's first home loss for the season, wouldn't it?

St Kilda will come up against (probably) Sydney. Our record against the Saints hasn't been so awesome of late, with a couple of 50 point hidings in a row, and Gehrig running amok.

Oh well. Gotta get past Geelong first. Carn the Swannies!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
miss_gtr said:
St. Kilda 2006 :)
Pffft, swans will come back next week against the pussies and take it to St. Kilda on their own turf :)

nwatts

HSC
Swans!

We'll recover from losing to the Eagles! Recover we will! Recover!

It'd be great if we won. Swans fans only ever seem to back the team when they win. It'd be a good ego boost for NSW on a whole too. Beat the Vics and their own game. Roosey'll do it for us.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it's wierd but i'm more confident in the swans after this loss. they came close, but will find the loss sobering due to such a small margin and leading after 3/4 time. The next win should come easy at home. After this it'll be tough but if they smart up they could possibly make the grand final (which they will likely lose)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
1Time4thePpl said:
it's wierd but i'm more confident in the swans after this loss. they came close, but will find the loss sobering due to such a small margin and leading after 3/4 time. The next win should come easy at home. After this it'll be tough but if they smart up they could possibly make the grand final (which they will likely lose)
Mmm..if they get past Geelong, St. Kilda is a very in form and strong team right now.....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
angelduck said:
dont be so negative, its not like their our cricket or union team or anything
haha thats funny....

but definitely the swannies will win this weekend against the st kilda...and then we will win the premiership...coz the swans are the best in the game :)

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Sydney may beat Geelong, but they certainly aren't as talented as any other team still in the finals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)