who's keen for offers and what are you hoping to get?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Re: cant wait till wednesday

God I wish they would put the offers out in the morning, waiting a whole day for 9pm is just... blahh
I thought I saw 9am, thank gosherz I went back and double checked because come 9am tomorrow, I would have started crying...

Topazkick

HSC

i can't wait but I forgot I bought tickets to go see some bands tomorrow night..so I probably won't see what i got into until the next morning ^ ^

AM_092

HSC
N/A

I'm having an offer party tomorrow =]
Celebrating or drowning sorrows with other people is so much more fun hahaha.
I cannot wait!!!
I've got a similar thing, but on Thursday! Meeting up with a few people from Tafe and having a drink. Hope it's good news for everyone :)

rx34

HSC

TISC offers are out early kiddies! Go check :)

tjo176

HSC

ok; this is a really stupid. But how do we know if we've recieved an offer?

Are you notified via email, or do you actually have to log into UAC?

Also...how long do you have to accept the offer?

Sorry; Im grossly ill-informed

SFinspired

HSC

ok; this is a really stupid. But how do we know if we've recieved an offer?

Are you notified via email, or do you actually have to log into UAC?

Also...how long do you have to accept the offer?

Sorry; Im grossly ill-informed
Both

tjo176

HSC

Thanks kindly.

But just quickly...how long do you have to accept an offer?

SFinspired

HSC

You must accept your offer by the date indicated in your offer material otherwise you may lose your offer.

HSC

Dear wednesday at 9pm, PLEASE EFFING HURRY UP.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

gaaah. so sick of playing the waiting game!

i will deadset be extremely pissed off if i dont get my first preference. im so worried im gonna miss out since i only made the 09 cut off by 0.60 points :(

Andi0390

HSC

I don't believe you generally receive an email of your offer. Your offer is displayed on the UAC website at 9pm AEST - but you might want to wait a little - sometimes it can be hard to log on, last year wasn't too bad.

Also, your name along with your course offer will be published in the Sydney Morning Herald the day after the offers are released online.

Finally, you will be sent a letter to your postal address, generally from both UAC and the university who has given you an offer. This letter, and possibly the offer information online, will have details how to accept your offer. You can generally do this either online, or by post. I believe the minimum is about 7 days but I think its usually a little longer. The reason there is a time period is so if you don't accept the offer then your place can be offered in a later round. You can also defer at this point.

Please don't accept an offer if you are going somewhere else, it might be cool to have all these offers but you are taking up places that other people might want. So just chose your one university and accept it. If you are expecting an offer in the late round still accept this offer - you might not get what you want, and you can decline later.

chefman21

HSC
N/A

i don't believe you generally receive an email of your offer. Your offer is displayed on the uac website at 9pm aest - but you might want to wait a little - sometimes it can be hard to log on, last year wasn't too bad.

Also, your name along with your course offer will be published in the sydney morning herald the day after the offers are released online.

Finally, you will be sent a letter to your postal address, generally from both uac and the university who has given you an offer. This letter, and possibly the offer information online, will have details how to accept your offer. You can generally do this either online, or by post. I believe the minimum is about 7 days but i think its usually a little longer. The reason there is a time period is so if you don't accept the offer then your place can be offered in a later round. You can also defer at this point.

please don't accept an offer if you are going somewhere else, it might be cool to have all these offers but you are taking up places that other people might want. So just chose your one university and accept it. If you are expecting an offer in the late round still accept this offer - you might not get what you want, and you can decline later.
+1

Kaatie

HSC

really? so if i accept a degree in main round i can still be offered another course in the next round?

John555

HSC

God my internet just got capped! Going on thr UAC website is going to be a pain.

rx34

HSC

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hurry up! I'm so annoyed/frustrated/excited/delirious and what not!

Ways to make time past faster
- Start a new MMOPRG game
- Groom my dog
- Watch Fred or Ray William Johnson videos on Youtube
- Reformat your computer to Windows 7
- Watch a movie in Chadstone then go shopping
- Sleep for 12 hours
- Play TouchPets (dogs) on iPhone

add more if you're bored and anxious like me :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)