Who's looking forward to math? :) (1 Viewer)

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
I don't know if I'm a massive outlier or something, but I am so scared for maths tomorrow.
I love studying maths, and it is far the easiest and fun-nest thing to prepare for (doing the question and knowing if you're exactly right or wrong) but I just get so intimidated.
Ugh, why can't I be like you guys?

crizk

HSC
Actually looking forward to my 2U and 3U exam!!

2U - majority of it will be easy!
3U - I know the majority will be challenging.

When you know what difficulty to expect in exams, there's less stress because you kind of know how you'll go

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know if I'm a massive outlier or something, but I am so scared for maths tomorrow.
I love studying maths, and it is far the easiest and fun-nest thing to prepare for (doing the question and knowing if you're exactly right or wrong) but I just get so intimidated.
Ugh, why can't I be like you guys?
This is me haha, I think we have to be more confident but it;'s hard on a board full of maths gods. Some of you BOSers I'm surprised are even sitting Mathematics, I thought you would have done 4U for sure.

I just want the work to pay off, I have almost a full drawer of done maths past papers for the year!

mickk794

HSC
good luck to all doing maths this week.
Myself, i have basically shot myself in the foot. I havent done 1 bit of revision since trials and also for tomorrow, because i convinced myself that it was not needed since it was my 12th unit and worst subject i do. Hopefully nobody does what i did, because i'm feeling crap right now.

Rawf

HSC
Are we allowed to use 3u methods for 2u? Or will we get no marks?
Like for probability I'm using nCk

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The questions will be written such that knowledge of nCk will not help very much.

Rawf

HSC
The questions will be written such that knowledge of nCk will not help very much.
I saw a question for probability asking for 4 cards being drawn, all of different suits.
rather than having to do a crap load of fractions, can I just do:
(13C1)^4 / 52! ?
The final answer is the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)