Whos proud with 60-70 UAI????????? (1 Viewer)

kido525

HSC
Who has a UAI between 60- 70 and what courses u thinking of undertaking and at which university????

get_born

i got early 70s (Maths dragged my UAI all the way down) anyways im hoping to get into B Arts in UWS, work my butt off and then transfer to US hopefully.

danieljarvis

HSC
i got 70.1 and was not happy. but im not going to cry about it cos it's not the end of the world.
might send a letter to macquarie giving myself a wrap and i live 1km away from the uni to see if i can get into their lowest course and transfer to my preferred course at macquarie.
if not there's always UWS doing something then transferring to a better UWS course.
But i think i might try make it to canberra for PdHpe teaching.. (73 uai) don't know about my chances but.
life goes on.

Gummy_bear

HSC
last_chance said:
i got early 70s (Maths dragged my UAI all the way down) anyways im hoping to get into B Arts in UWS, work my butt off and then transfer to US hopefully.
Thats what im planning on doing..Well, actually, i plan on doing BA at UWS and then do a graduate diploma in education which will allow me to teach.
that is, if i dont get any other offers, there is still hope.

y=mx+b

HSC
I still havent figured out how to obtain my UAI :-(

get_born

Gummy_bear said:
Thats what im planning on doing..Well, actually, i plan on doing BA at UWS and then do a graduate diploma in education which will allow me to teach.
that is, if i dont get any other offers, there is still hope.
Hey goodluck with that. Cant you do teaching at US after transfering? or do you have to do it at UWS?

Gummy_bear

HSC
last_chance said:
Hey goodluck with that. Cant you do teaching at US after transfering? or do you have to do it at UWS?
Well, im pretty sure i could. i just figured i would of gotten used to the place and settled in and plus i would have to move out of home if i got in there, so i see no point in transfering. The uni you go to doesnt really matter too much as long as you are willing to put in the effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)