Who's ready for this? (1 Viewer)

mcquinn

HSC
I hate it when one of my subjects appears on the Exam Thoughts page, it means that the exam is fast approaching and u realise just how much cramming u need to do.

So who feels prepared for PE? Although its fairly easy to understand, theres just so much content. So who feels they could handle anything, or are relying on the next 2 1/2 days to cram as much as possible?

Freedom....so so close.

laelae88

HSC
i would be ready if i didnt have gladularr feverr
ahhh is this everyones last examm
so over hsc
cnt waittt till 12 30 wed arvo

Jono10

HSC
definatly not ready for it :(

i have chemistry after pd :(

screwed, fo sure

Richos

HSC
i hope I don't let my teacher down...so much pressure for me to perform during the exam...
I just hope my class gets good high marks so we all bring each other up...
counting down the days...

lozza142

HSC
yeh so not ready. :(

and i got ees a week later!! sucks when everyone is finishing like a week before me!!

any tips for pdh sucess??

savio23q

Band
HSC
lozza142 said:
yeh so not ready. :(

and i got ees a week later!! sucks when everyone is finishing like a week before me!!

any tips for pdh sucess??
A bit late now, don't you think? LOL

I SAY BRING IT ON!

kinka11

HSC
tip for pe: learn the syllabus.
apparently, writing down the syllabus points alone can get u a band 5

savio23q

Band
HSC
kinka11 said:
tip for pe: learn the syllabus.
apparently, writing down the syllabus points alone can get u a band 5
Nah, I doubt that. Knowing the syllabus back to front alone is great, but the discriminator is being able to elaborate on it and answering the question effectively. I don't think that I'd be able to get a band 5 if I merely mentioned all the dot points and dashes, without having a decent knowledge of the dashes or whatever.

You also need to know all the BOS verb e.g. outline, evaluate, assess etc and offer lots of relevant examples. :)

emmmy

HSC
i just know my teacher was disapointed with my trail (only got 70%) she expected me to do so much better :(
oh well.. im hoping for 85+ % so.. yea :D
good luck guys for wednesday..

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
hey its not so easy. i came first (huge expectations) and he says minimum 93% for me. ugh. better get moving/

lisaxX

HSC
i got 53% for my trials :S lol
i certainly hope i do better on wednesday!

cocolossil

HSC
i hate pe! there is way too much content.
death to the ottawa charter & jakatta declaration!
i will be over the moon after wednesday even though i have art the following day.
i got 71% in my trials with hectic amount of study haha and i have done hardly any for hsc after getting a scholarship =| this should be interesting...

HSC
Way too much content! i heard they are cutting it down soon. hope jakarta stays out of this, and no fat 15 mark questions. do u reckon we could get tested on medicare after the rudd govt changes?

emmmy

HSC
medicare changes??
:/

anyway.. wasnt the exam written in like the end of 2007. nothing too recent would be in it..

skatrib

HSC
hmmmm. I got 78% in the trials. . Multiple choice really brought me down. I only got 11/20 for that. Very disappointed. I had only studied the day before the exam. I'm a bit worried cause my teachers are expecting me to get a band 6. Yeah about that :uhoh: I'm doing so much cramming at the moment. Well i can never be as prepared as what i want to ever be but heck its all about giving it your best shot. I hope i get a UAI in my mid 80's. I need 80.10 to get into health science at USYD.

PDHPE IS THE BOMB!!!!!

good luck to everyone

All the best

kinka11

HSC
yea they wont include anything recent cuz they write our paper as soon as the previous year has been marked. and apparently they r cutting out a whole section on core 1 and cutting the 15 mark questions in half and making them two questions. meh i dont care 15 mark questions is just about crapping on and using examples. i got 91 in my trial and its the onyl subject i do well in so im hoping hard that i can get 95+ cause that wud make this crappy year of hiding in a hole studying worth it.

but good luck to u guys, if anything study ottawa charter cause we can pretty much guarantee that will be in it!
xx

xXxIchigoxXx

Oh snap!
HSC
I only got 60% in my trials cause I had a writer. I kept saying everything too fast wanting to get it down quickly so I don't forget it and they couldn't keep up. As a result I basically forgot everything. -_- having a writer for trials = horrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)